By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U Is the Worst Gaming Console Ever Created?

i dont think wiiu is the worst console ever. and i dont understand why people mumbling about slower load time or low resolution on the gamepad? he clearly nuts, if his eyes was too high res why he didnt play from tv?
And Gamecube is worst console ever? lol if u really had GC u will really love it, trust me. GC is a special home console. GC had quick load time, and a lot first party from Nintendo (yes u can call me Nintendo fanboy) except mario games until nintedo realize they need more Mario games on their console and handhled.
This gen for the first time i had all console PS3, Wii, 360 and in my opinion PS3 win this gen (i spend a lot of time with this black machine), Wii for the second place (playing all zelda games, some of mario games, some of 3rd party games and thats it), and 360 is the worst (i only play the first Gears of Wars and got RRoD while playing Halo2).

Around the Network

I had a blast with the gamecube, some great Friday nights at a friends house on multiplayer :)

I used to think the WII U was the worst console of all time until I saw the Xbox One

snakehead43 said:
I used to think the WII U was the worst console of all time until I saw the Xbox One

As I always ask people when they bump month old thread; how in the world did you find this?

spurgeonryan said:

http://www.videogamedegrees.com/2012/12/04/the-wii-u-is-the-worst-gaming-console-ever-created/

Is the Wii U the worst console ever? Or does another console hold that spot for you?

For me it would have to be either the Saturn or the Gamecube.

Shut up Saturn is amazing.

Go play a hyper scan or a Jaguar CD. Those are easily the worst.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

http://www.videogamedegrees.com/2012/12/04/the-wii-u-is-the-worst-gaming-console-ever-created/

Is the Wii U the worst console ever? Or does another console hold that spot for you?

For me it would have to be either the Saturn or the Gamecube.

I get the impression that someone hasn't played any of Saturn's numerous great games.

There are some genuinely bad game systems out there, but none of them bare the names of SEGA, Nintendo Sony, SNK or Microsoft. Try the Game.com, or the CD-I, or the hell the N-Gage (though that did have a few great ones itself).

The biggest fault of the Wii U so far is the depressingly dull first party output.

The Gamecube was apart of my late childhood and to me is one of the greatest consoles because it had great games, good controller and was overall fun, I would defend it. The Wii U isn't bad, compare it to the second generation loads of shit and some others, that is a joke.

a nintendo console hasnt been my main console since the N64. i dont think its that wiiu is bad, just not appealing with the high price and no third parties, so it would essentially be a system to play nintendo games by nintendo and to me that is not worthy of a next gen price when it is just above systems that have been out 7+ years. i bought a wii for $300 and i ended up with 6 games all from nintendo and a bunch of dust on top. its just not worth it this time around.

I might be interested if it was under $200 and most of those good looking nintendo games are out in late 2014 depending on any delays. Plus nintendo did themselves a disservice by not getting on the HD bandwagon earlier, leaving them behind and the growing pains that the other counsels went through back in 05 and 06. if the wiiu came out maybe 2 years earlier than it did, it might be different.

edit: also i still have my virtual boy! and original fat gameboy from 89! :P

hitsmaker

Click HERE and be happy