By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5's Decrypted Game Files Reveal Hidden Cars & Tuning Upgrades (EXTRA GT Intro using GT5 Replay)

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:

That Redbull gift is valid for just for one weak, no? I'll check later but I think I have three Redbulls so I can give one to you.

Ah it is all good.  I just wondered why it sits there acting like we can get it as a gift but then nothing happens.  It's like a friendly reminder that we missed out on it.  I don't think he cares that much I was just wondering.  Is it a prototype or a formula car?  We haven't raced with too many other cars after getting the formula car.

Around the Network

sethnintendo said:

Ah it is all good.  I just wondered why it sits there acting like we can get it as a gift but then nothing happens.  It's like a friendly reminder that we missed out on it.  I don't think he cares that much I was just wondering.  Is it a prototype or a formula car?  We haven't raced with too many other cars after getting the formula car.

Yeah... It is a protorype made by Redbull exclusively for the launch of Gran Turismo 5 and there is two versions 2010 and 2011 (little things changed)... it is the fastest car in GT5 too... boring because it make almost all races easy... the difference between others cars is huge... so I do not use it much.

You win it after finish the professional level in A-Spec of B-Spec.

There is a free DLC released some weeks ago with the New Corvette 2014 Prototype... it is cool.

awesome news !!

Give every car a fully detailed interior view would be a lot better then that update.

Chris Hu said:
Give every car a fully detailed interior view would be a lot better then that update.

Well I prefer engine tunning and other things then interior or exteriors detail... what define GT for me is how much to real life the driving physics is close... so that's make all the difference in this game.

More options to change the drinving is welcome.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Chris Hu said:

Well I prefer engine tunning and other things then interior or exteriors detail... what define GT for me is how much to real life the driving physics is close... so that's make all the difference in this game.

More options to change the drinving is welcome.

Well if you prefer engine tuning over other things than you should still play GT1 and 2 because those two had the most options when it comes to tuning including racing modifications to almost all cars.  Also all those added tuning features don't trump the engine swamp feature introduced in FM3.  Even with those added options there will still be over 100 cars that are pretty much utterly useless even if equiped with all the tuning options.