By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Admitted haters of certain consoles, what's one game you jealous they have and you want?

I Have no such bias so I don't really count in this equation. Saying that I will be getting a Wii-U and Vita sometime later this year and can't wait to get my hands on Zombi U, Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz, Ys: Celceta no Jukai, Silent Hill: Book of Memories, Gravity Rush, Zelda Wii U, and Rayman Legends. I also can't wait to hear more about the next Xbox and Sony Systems.

Around the Network

meh I can buy the console I need for the game I want and since I still haven't bought a PS3 there is nothing on it that I do want.

the only game I'm hyped about is The last Guardian and that does not seem to want come out anytime soon...

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I don't like playing on handhelds so Valkyria chronicles and Paper Mario going there was a disappointment. I would probably have like the Professor Layton series as well.
I used my psp a few times when I was still flying places for work, but even in a plane I rather played civ on my laptop or watch a movie. psp was just a backup for when the laptop battery died.

Yes, yes sir, it is!

BTW why is this NSFW?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

What?

This thread is clearly NSFW material - I don't even know how it fits within the rules

OT: Probably the GTA franchise

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I don't hate any system. But I haven't purchased a PS3 yet. The shiny new white one is tempting. The Journey, LBP, and Uncharteds all seem like great games.

Roma said:
BTW why is this NSFW?

Because the correct answer is LovePlus.

360 - nothing, xbox - Crimson Skies