By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Will VITA 1ST Million Seller Be?

1st Million Seller!!!

Uncharted: Golden Abyss (duh) 131 55.04%

COD Declassified 14 5.88%

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 3 1.26%

Assassin Creed Liberation 32 13.45%

Little Big Planet Vita 5 2.10%

Gravity Rush 4 1.68%

Persona 4: The Golden 20 8.40%

Another Game not Known Yet! 15 6.30%

None this aint PSP! 14 5.88%

Another Game already released 0 0%

Total:238

We all know Vita hasn't sold a million copies yet WW but that doesn't mean there's no hope! There are games that will be sold when more hardware sells! So my question to all PS fans who will be the 1st to surpass a MILLION???

As of now Uncharted looks the best since it beats everyone by at least double!!! But a game over a year old(i dont have doubts it wont hit a mil because it will) will make it 1st? We have AC liberation(only game i played since i used my friends vita) is doing well cuz of bundle, but i heard good things about gravity rush, Persona 4, and heck even COD can make it because of Brand power!

Games that are being released that have a chance are sly cooper thieves in time or LBP

Here's a link to psv sales as of now
http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=&publisher=&platform=PSV&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

YOU DECIDE!!!

Around the Network

Probably the most bundled game, AC. Also sales of Uncharted was killed by PS plus.

Sound Shapes has probably sold a million by now.

Uncharted. The only other game in contention is Assassin's Creed and I do not believe that will sell 600k faster than Uncharted will sell 170k (it sold 20k last week, for example, so 4 more weeks in December of similar or higher sales and it will be almost there).

VGChartz is showing Uncharted at 0.83M, but does that include digital sales? If not, Uncharted might have surpassed 1M+ sales already.

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
VGChartz is showing Uncharted at 0.83M, but does that include digital sales? If not, Uncharted might have surpassed 1M+ sales already.

We are always talking vgchartz and retail number though. As turkish said sound shapes could have gotten a million 1st.

Farsala said:
Arcturus said:

We are always talking vgchartz and retail number though. As turkish said sound shapes could have gotten a million

But isnt Sound Shapes cross buy with the PS3? Are you counting the PS3 sales with the vita ones?

MANUELF said:
Farsala said:
Arcturus said:

We are always talking vgchartz and retail number though. As turkish said sound shapes could have gotten a million

But isnt Sound Shapes cross buy with the PS3? Are you counting the PS3 sales with the vita ones?

Exactly, we have no idea when it comes to digital, so I think goin by retail/vgchartz is best for threads like these.

Uncharted most likely. It's very close now. Assassin's Creed will be the second one sometime after, Call of Duty won't get close.

I'd like Uncharted to reach the 1m, it's still a game I want to play!

Farsala said:
MANUELF said:
Farsala said:
Arcturus said:

Exactly, we have no idea when it comes to digital, so I think goin by retail/vgchartz is best for threads like these.

I agree with that, since we have NO INFO about the online sales we must count only retail, this is the same for every platform