By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "An Unbiased Review" Persona 4: Golden - A JayWood2010 Review

JayWood2010 said:
Euphoria14 said:
JayWood2010 said:

I never played that game.  I heard it was good though.  I tend to avoid JRPG games a lot, but if there is any games that are as good as this then I'll definitely have to give them a shot.  No more Final fantasy for me though :/

Maybe it's about time you played Persona 3 Portable.

Who knows, it might still be on sale for $9.99.

Oh god, another 60 hours of my life! O.O  

Well, they shoot themselves in the head in order to make their Persona appear.

That's worth it right?

Also, $10 for 60 hours of gaming? That's a bargain compared to what you get today, which is $60 for 8 hours.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

As many people as possible need to play modern Persona. I'm so glad you enjoyed it and nice review!

And you're right the story is absolutely central to the game and drives the player forward more than the actual gameplay. I always look forward to Social Link time after a dungeon! 

*playing Persona 3 right now in anticipation of P4G*

I hope Atlus puts Persona 5 on the Vita as well as whatever else it might go to.

It just... feels right on the Vita.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
I hope Atlus puts Persona 5 on the Vita as well as whatever else it might go to.

It just... feels right on the Vita.

It actually does feel really good on the vita.  I cant see myself playing it on a home console or PC.  My biggest complaint with Sony and handhelds has been they dont have games that fit handhelds.  Well I can say I think persona fits it perfectly although Im not sure why

Sal.Paradise said:

As many people as possible need to play modern Persona. I'm so glad you enjoyed it and nice review!

And you're right the story is absolutely central to the game and drives the player forward more than the actual gameplay. I always look forward to Social Link time after a dungeon! 

It's not out in Europe yet huh?  

Is Persona 3 on the Vita? or do i have to get it for the PSP.  I dont even know where my PSP is to be honest.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Is Persona 3 on the Vita? or do i have to get it for the PSP.  I dont even know where my PSP is to be honest.

Well I'll probably import it from America, but I wanna finish my P3 playthrough before jumping into P4G. 

You can download Persona 3 Portable onto your Vita but it's pretty expensive right now...(I got it in a PSN sale earlier this year). Highly recommended, though P4 is the better game. 

I just ordered mine last week and still waiting for it to arrive in the post, can't wait :D

Sal.Paradise said:
JayWood2010 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Well I'll probably import it from America, but I wanna finish my P3 playthrough before jumping into P4G. 

You can download Persona 3 Portable onto your Vita but it's pretty expensive right now...(I got it in a PSN sale earlier this year). Highly recommended, though P4 is the better game. 

I'll probably wait for Persona 5 then, Im sure they will make one.  Then I'll buy a vita for it.  I'm just borrowing the vita off of my sister.  I bought the game and said if she lets me borrow it ill give it to her when Im finished.  But yeah as far as P3 goes, im sure its good but Ill prob pass it for the moment. 

JayWood2010 said:
Sal.Paradise said:
JayWood2010 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

I'll probably wait for Persona 5 then, Im sure they will make one.  Then I'll buy a vita for it.  I'm just borrowing the vita off of my sister.  I bought the game and said if she lets me borrow it ill give it to her when Im finished.  But yeah as far as P3 goes, im sure its good but Ill prob pass it for the moment. 

You could just buy Persona 3 FES on PSN for PS3 then.

Should be $10.

Currently playing:

nice review