By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which group on this site are more extreme, relentless, ferocious?

huh?

nintendo gamers 57 23.95%

sony gamers 109 45.80%

microsoft.gamers 31 13.03%

pc gamers 8 3.36%

mobile gamers 3 1.26%

something else 9 3.78%

ewoks 21 8.82%

Total:238
blkfish92 said:

I WIN, and always will win. I am the hand of madness!

I lol'd before I scrolled down. I thought that pigeon was actually standing on top of that owl's dead body - Cold blooded murderer pigeons!

Around the Network
Viper1 said:

All one really has to do is check out the 3 main gaming sections and look at who posts the most negative threads (and posts) and what those posters allegience is tied to.

The Nintendo boards are in a constant state of defense against the onslaught of negativity from Sony fans.  Some of them post so often in there, I often wonder if they ever have time to even post in the Sony boards themselves.

lol @this :p

crissindahouse said:
a single person is no group so why is microsoft in the poll?

LMFAO!

Sony easily. Its usually the same people doing it too, we all know who they are.

Moario said:
The PS3 fans were pretty obnoxious back in the day... The "PS3 is the future now" bullshit almost made them seem like a cult.

lol you remember that? Good times What ever happened to their 'leader', tho? :p

Around the Network
pezus said:
naruball said:
Easy. The ones who don't agree with me. I have to be right, cuz they're wrong. It all makes sense in my head..

Damn it, you stole my comment :(. I was going to say this.

Seriously though, I think this goes without saying. Everyone thinks the "opposition" is the most ruthless of course, so Nintendo fans will say Sony and Sony fans will say Nintendo and no one will say Microsoft (except crazy people!). If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that the damn PC fanbase on this site is too ruthless. Seriously, you see them in every PC related thread! It's like they want the PC to look good.

I don't know, I haven't really seen too many PC fans on this site.  Maybe I'm just not in enough of the threads, but when I make PC threads they fail hard. PC fans are generally like that on all sites though.  PC Master Race didn't you know :P

i wouldnt generalize and say any group are "extreme, relentless, ferocious?" all 3 companies have fans on this site and users that are to simply say it, are a pain. but if i were to say what what group have the most of those members i would say the nintendo group. and the reason why i say that is because they think nintendo and their games are flawless and way better than anything else and that all games are simply inferior to nintendo games and that everything thing that nintendo does in "innovation". and some (though they are a few) think they have the right to mock and make fun of others just because they know thats not case. of course all 3 groups have these types of people but i see it more with nintendo fans than anywhere else

also alot of posts are talking about users on this site without mentioning who they really are, i wonder how much are about me :P

Blacksaber said:
Fuck you for not including us Sega Gamers!

That would be like including the dodo in a poll about the world's most ferocious birds.

Signature goes here!

bananaking21 said:
i wouldnt generalize and say any group are "extreme, relentless, ferocious?" all 3 companies have fans on this site and users that are to simply say it, are a pain. but if i were to say what what group have the most of those members i would say the nintendo group. and the reason why i say that is because they think nintendo and their games are flawless and way better than anything else and that all games are simply inferior to nintendo games and that everything thing that nintendo does in "innovation". and some (though they are a few) think they have the right to mock and make fun of others just because they know thats not case. of course all 3 groups have these types of people but i see it more with nintendo fans than anywhere else

also alot of posts are talking about users on this site without mentioning who they really are, i wonder how much are about me :P

Well if we name people off we will get moderated. I think you may have a preferred console but you seem pretty level headed for the most part too rather than blindly sticking up for a company because of their logo.  So i doubt too many are talking about you haha

Either the Harry Potter fans or the Broponies, terriblly dangerous!