By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - The most beautiful song ever written.

The most beautiful song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network
SxyxS said:
1)shine on you crazy diamond(p. floyd)

2)No quarter(led zeppelin

3)epitaph(king crimson)

4)green manalishi(fleetwood mac)

5)welcome to the machine(p floyd)

(if you like madonna,lady gaga or american idol you won't like the songs)

Awesome list! 

Heavenly_King said:
Gilgamesh said:

The BEST - Fleetwood Mac - Landslide

Second best - Heart - Dreamboat Annie

Don't know how to embed new youtube 

copy the whole web adress of the video, then click in insert/embedded media, and the whole thing paste it in the URL space. Quite simple really.

99% of the time that I need to use it the insert/embedded media is gone, ever since the new VG Chartz change it's been consistently finicky, I use to just embed the old code that youtube provides but the retards got rid of that with the shitty new layout.

Gilgamesh said:
Heavenly_King said:
Gilgamesh said:

copy the whole web adress of the video, then click in insert/embedded media, and the whole thing paste it in the URL space. Quite simple really.

99% of the time that I need to use it the insert/embedded media is gone, ever since the new VG Chartz change it's been consistently finicky, I use to just embed the old code that youtube provides but the retards got rid of that with the shitty new layout.

Yeah, but as I said before, just copy the whole web address of the video, and paste it in the insert/embedded media File/URL and you will be fine.  That is what I have been doing since forever on this site. :D

Heavenly_King said:
Gilgamesh said:
Heavenly_King said:
Gilgamesh said:

Yeah, but as I said before, just copy the whole web address of the video, and paste it in the insert/embedded media File/URL and you will be fine.  That is what I have been doing since forever on this site. :D

I know what you said but what I'm saying is that icon goes missing from time to time with me, I use to do that all the time aswell but it's glitchy as hell.