RE 49 46.23%

RE: Apocalypse 15 14.15%

RE: Extinction 15 14.15%

RE: Afterlife 6 5.66%

RE: Retribution 6 5.66%

RE: Degeneration 7 6.60%

RE: Damnation 8 7.55%

Total:106

Well, what do you think? If I'm not mistaken it's the video game series that's been the source material for the most movies.

I just recently watched the animated movies: Degeneration and Damnation. I'm almost inclined to say I prefer those of the live action, primarily because of Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield, actual characters from the game, are the main Characters.

I haven't seen Retribution yet so I don't really qualify to vote.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Hmm, the first or second was best, been downhill fast since, Retribution is AWFUL.

Of the ones I've seen, Extinction is the best. But I haven't watched the animated movies, or the most recent live-action movie.

The animated movies are the boom. I like both movies, but damnation was so much fun to watch.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I have only seen the first 3. Also never seen the CG movies so maybe I should'nt vote. But out of the 3 I've seen, hands down the first one.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
The animated movies are the boom. I like both movies, but damnation was so much fun to watch.

I did enjoy Damnation, one of it's main problems was the Deus Ex Machina ending, but that's what you get with the final boss being what it was. They handled the final Boss battle better in Degeneration.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

28 days later.....

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Of the ones I've seen, Extinction is the best. But I haven't watched the animated movies, or the most recent live-action movie.

Let's be better friends than we are now!

Extinction was also my favourite.

The first one for me.