By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stop making XBL and PS+ threads

naruball said:
Yeah, no dude. Just no. Don't like em? Ignore them. No one forces you to read them or comment on them. Seriously, no offence, but what gives you the right to tell people what to do? What's next? Stop making zombieU threads(just cuz I don't like tha game)?

Because mods ban Forza and Gran Turismo threads.  Why is this any different?  

Around the Network

I don't mind if the thread is constructive, even if it does cause heated debates. I don't like it when people spam "ISN'T PS+ AWESOME" threads, but I still don't think it has been much of a problem. There should be an official PS+ thread if there isn't one.

We'll be just fine.
All you guys do is come into our threads to talk shit about ps+ without explaining why renting games doesn't make sense as opposed to renting multiplayer for games you already paid full price for, internet that you already pay full price for, and services you already pay full price for while being bombarded by advertising.

So just give it a rest.

That new thread is talking about the idea of exposure behind ps+. The concept involves sony giving games that are similar to games that are coming out in order to drum up interest and the op is saying that that's a great idea for dales.
Then kain comes in and calls it a rental service, saying for 50$ a year he should get the whatever games he wants, or get
whatever they give him permanently. Meanwhile, gamefly is 20 per month.

You want peace? Tell your homeboys to stfu.

How about a single PS+ news thread?

A thread about don't post threads.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
We'll be just fine.
All you guys do is come into our threads to talk shit about ps+ without explaining why renting games doesn't make sense as opposed to renting multiplayer for games you already paid full price for, internet that you already pay full price for, and services you already pay full price for while being bombarded by advertising.

So just give it a rest.

That new thread is talking about the idea of exposure behind ps+. The concept involves sony giving games that are similar to games that are coming out in order to drum up interest and the op is saying that that's a great idea for dales.
Then kain comes in and calls it a rental service, saying for 50$ a year he should get the whatever games he wants, or get
whatever they give him permanently. Meanwhile, gamefly is 20 per month.

You want peace? Tell your homeboys to stfu.

Homeboys? lol  I I see in there is argueing from both sides.  I say get what you want but don't hype it up or lie about it.  

XBL you have to pay $60 a year for which I don't. Yes you are renting online and no I don't agree with the price.  I'll pay for it when I play online.  My friend says he thinks XBL should have multiple versions.  One for online and another for all of the services and I agree with that.  

PS+ is really cool for the people who want to try out games they've not played but many people don't care for the service it's self.  It isn't an online service either which honestly I believe they will tie PS+ and PSN together next gen.  

I get why people like XBL and I get why people like PS+ but the argeuing between the two in what is better than the other will come from preference not facts.

Soleron said:
How about a single PS+ news thread?

That would be great. 

LOL. this is crazy talk. Whether you believe it or not, some people enjoy those arguments you see. As long as they are respectful, then there is no reason to lock the threads, regardless of how biased you may think the arguments are. You can't just say ban these arguments because you don't like them lol. Who do you think you are? 

And even if you didn't like arguments, then you should be upset with the people that enter the threads with arguments, rather than the thread itself.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
how about we make a thread for people stop posting threads saying they dont want more threads about a subject they dont care ?

I think you need to create this thread

Jay520 said:
LOL. this is crazy talk. Whether you believe it or not, some people enjoy those arguments you see. As long as they are respectful, then there is no reason to lock the threads, regardless of how biased you may think the arguments are. You can't just say ban these arguments because you don't like them lol. Who do you think you are?

Then why ban Forza and Gran Turismo threads?