By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stop making XBL and PS+ threads

Here lately we have had a few people try to hype up PS+ on this site a lot and I'm sure plenty of people on here agree with that.  The thing is if you like it then that is great for you but there is so many bias opinions on here all it does is create arguments without reasoning other than I like sony or I like Xbox.  Nobody looks at anybody else's perspective other than there own.   It is beyond annoying seeing as how both are completely different services.  Anyways I am officially asking for the mods to lock all PS+ and XBL threads where everybody is argueing.  You guys do the same with Forza and Gran Turismo and in my opinion PS+ vs XBL is just as bad.

Around the Network

To save you the effort of reading any other replies in this thread, this is the answer you'll get from everyone:

Dude just let it go.

Just don't post in them, they'll get fed up of stroking each other eventually...

^yah

Around the Network

Why would they block of ps+ threads? I like reading what's new for PS+.You can simple just not go into the threads and they won't disturb you anymore :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Perhaps there are too many threads but the comparison is pretty valid. Both Sony and Microsoft have a Free and a Premium service, they're just tied to different things.

Honestly, rather than deny the comparisons, I think Xbox owners should go to Microsoft and say, "hey, you're making hundreds of millions of dollars off of us a year, give us what PS+ members are getting." Competition is good for the consumer, ultimately. LIVE really is not a customer friendly service, it's closer to extortion, so people really should be demanding more value from it, especially with a rival upping the ante.

This isn't just a good thing for Playstation fans, it should turn into a good thing for Xbox fans down the road.

True.

WE NEED MORE MIIVERSE THREADS

But really I see no point to blocking PS+ or XBL threads.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Yeah, no dude. Just no. Don't like em? Ignore them. No one forces you to read them or comment on them. Seriously, no offence, but what gives you the right to tell people what to do? What's next? Stop making zombieU threads(just cuz I don't like tha game)?

pokoko said:
Perhaps there are too many threads but the comparison is pretty valid. Both Sony and Microsoft have a Free and a Premium service, they're just tied to different things.

Honestly, rather than deny the comparisons, I think Xbox owners should go to Microsoft and say, "hey, you're making hundreds of millions of dollars off of us a year, give us what PS+ members are getting." Competition is good for the consumer, ultimately. LIVE really is not a customer friendly service, it's closer to extortion, so people really should be demanding more value from it, especially with a rival upping the ante.

This isn't just a good thing for Playstation fans, it should turn into a good thing for Xbox fans down the road.

I don't believe the arguments are valid as well as many others which is why there is so many arguments in those threads.  I'm not going to get into all that though.  I don't care to see threads where people talk about PS+ or XBL but when all you see is argueing (which honestly both sides has valid points like it or not) it gets annoying.