By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 12-12-12 is the last time you'll ever see repeating numbers in the calender

Do you guys know what this is? What this mean? Nono, it's not the end of the world! It's the last time anyone of us will ever see Day, Month and Year have the same numbers. It's the last time we'll ever have repeating numbers in the calendar for a loooong time. Next time we'll see anything like this is close to 100 years!

Enjoy it because most of us will never see this again :p

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

The world truly is coming to an end it seems.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

You sir, have an incredible low life-expectancy of the VGchartz visitors.

^^
Exactly, if I reach the respectable age of 113, I will see 01-01-01 once more! Seeing as the oldest person ever in the history of the world was like 125, 113 seems totally doable!

pezus said:
Not exactly! Some of us might well live to be 100+

yeah, well... good luck with that!!

Around the Network

haha good luck to all of you who plan to become 100+!!! Such optimism! :D I'll edit the OP though, just in case ;)

S.Peelman said:
^^
Exactly, if I reach the respectable age of 113, I will see 01-01-01 once more! Seeing as the oldest person ever in the history of the world was like 125, 113 seems totally doable!

Yes but that was a Woman who lived to 122! The oldest man was only 115.

Although if born today the chance of reaching 100 is 25%. 

I definately plan to live to 100+ to break all sorts of Masters Athletics records. 

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.

I'm gonna bookmark this page just so I can get back and prove you wrong when I'm 108 years old!

...oh, wait. I guess you'd need to be alive as well :P

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
Not exactly! Some of us might well live to be 100+

yeah, well... good luck with that!!

It's very very likely I'd say that many are going to reach 100 years. The average life expectancy is increasing almost by the day and in 100 years I suspect that it will be around or over 100 years for both men and women, unless a big world war breaks out.

I've actually heard that kids being born today in US will be the first generation ever that is expected to not live as long as their parents due to obesity and stuff like that.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I'm gonna bookmark this page just so I can prove you wrong when I'm 108 years old!

...oh, wait. I guess you'd need to be alive as well :P

And I'm NOT willing to be served crow, so I'll god damn DIE before 2101!!!!

In yo face!!!