By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet & Clank" Full Frontal Assault 61 so far metacritic

JayWood2010 said:
I've actually not even been aware of this game to be honest

classic sony marketing in full effect i see lol

Around the Network

For $20 bucks, I don't see why they didn't just put up on the SEN just like they did with Quest for Booty (Not a good Ratchet game even for $7.50.) I guess its better than All for One so that's cool.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

There's a new R&C game out?

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

I'd get the vita version :)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

turtuls said:
For $20 bucks, I don't see why they didn't just put up on the SEN just like they did with Quest for Booty (Not a good Ratchet game even for $7.50.) I guess its better than All for One so that's cool.

Full Frontal Assault is both a disc release and a download on PSN.

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

It's cross buy for $20.

-

From videos I've seen, it looks like Starhawk but with Ratchet and Clank characters.  I'd say just get Starhawk. 

kupomogli said:
SnakeDrake said:

It's cross buy for $20.

-

From videos I've seen, it looks like Starhawk but with Ratchet and Clank characters.  I'd say just get Starhawk. 

I already have starhawk ;)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I love the characters, but like All 4 Ine I am find to wait on price drops on non main line entries.

Weird a 9.0 user score to 61.

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Weird a 9.0 user score to 61.

Never trust user reviews