By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA's 2012 - VGChartz - Lets discuss it live?

Proclus said:
@BenV: I hope so, but for some strange reason I just don't feel like Microsoft is going to bring something special.. hope they prove me wrong.

The first time in game footage of Halo Reach was ever shown was at the VGAs so we know MS isnt opposed to bringing out the big guns at the VGAs.

Plus this is the first time its being streamed on Live and as soon as you turn on your Xbox it says watch the VGAs right on the dash in a huge banner.  I dont see why MS would advertise this like crazy if they had nothing to show

Around the Network
Proclus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Proclus said:
@BenV: I hope so, but for some strange reason I just don't feel like Microsoft is going to bring something special.. hope they prove me wrong.

you gotta believe!

You're right! MS will bring it! X720 tech-demo! B.E.L.I.E.V.E (dont sue me for patent infringement lol). Come to think of it, TLOU, Tomb Raider, Gears:J and a megaton from MS would make me very happy when I wake up. :D

I mean they have 5 reveals too...and even if few of them are DLC reveals or w/e it still be a good show......hopefully lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Huh, forgot about Reach being shown at the VGA's, haven't seen that banner though, maybe because I haven't been on in 3 days.

Well let's hope the VGA's are good in terms of trailers and reveal part. :)

BenVTrigger said:
Proclus said:

The first time in game footage of Halo Reach was ever shown was at the VGAs so we know MS isnt opposed to bringing out the big guns at the VGAs.

Plus this is the first time its being streamed on Live and as soon as you turn on your Xbox it says watch the VGAs right on the dash in a huge banner.  I dont see why MS would advertise this like crazy if they had nothing to show

I agree that looks like MS gearing up for a major announcement. Other than teasing the 720 what hot properties have they got to talk about? A Halo 4 expansion game along the lines of ODST? Gears: J is already known. Forza isn't big enough to be a megaton announcement, neither is Fable. Something Kinect related? Not really the right event for a big Kinect announcement unless Kinect 2.0 is bringing something out of this world to the table.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I too think MS has something big going on!

EVERYONE; ENTER THE FREAKING SHOUTBOX SO WE CAN DISCUSS SHIT NOW! ONLY 4,5 HOURS LEFT FOR THE PRE-SHOW
http://aldro.freeshoutbox.net/

Around the Network

Pre show starts in 3 hours and 50 minutes!!!

Some of us are already in here => www.aldro.freeshoutbox.net

nada from bioware

http://i.imgur.com/j5Tco.jpg

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Does anyone have a link where I can watch livestream? :(

Vinniegambini said:

it will be on gametrailers.com AND spike.com

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Vinniegambini said:

it will be on gametrailers.com AND spike.com