By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA's 2012 - VGChartz - Lets discuss it live?

Aldro said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
I know this is really annoying (I hate when people do this), but I just got wind of a game being announced tomorrow/tonight and... Wow.

https://twitter.com/wyp100/statuses/277101637603061761

Dan Maher ‏@MrPointyHead

@wyp100 I'm guessing Rockstar, Valve or Nintendo to warrant that sort of response. Warm?
Details

@MrPointyHead no no and no.

IM SO STOKED. I have a feeling its a 360 game :P but man.. if I hear Drakes voice or anything similar, you all better call the ambulance because ill drop dead.

Either way, it wont be a waste due to the story trailer of TLOU :P.

I love uncharted..but I sincerely hope it's NOT UC4. I would be excited if it's Golden Abyss 2 tho. But UC4 needs to be saved to be revealed at a much later date. It's still too soon

@Classic: in around 7 hours

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Still 7 hours? :(

Proclus said:

yep..pre show will start in 6 tho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Aldro said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
I know this is really annoying (I hate when people do this), but I just got wind of a game being announced tomorrow/tonight and... Wow.

https://twitter.com/wyp100/statuses/277101637603061761

Dan Maher ‏@MrPointyHead

@wyp100 I'm guessing Rockstar, Valve or Nintendo to warrant that sort of response. Warm?
Details

@MrPointyHead no no and no.

IM SO STOKED. I have a feeling its a 360 game :P but man.. if I hear Drakes voice or anything similar, you all better call the ambulance because ill drop dead.

Either way, it wont be a waste due to the story trailer of TLOU :P.

I love uncharted..but I sincerely hope it's NOT UC4. I would be excited if it's Golden Abyss 2 tho. But UC4 needs to be saved to be revealed at a much later date. It's still too soon

@Classic: in around 7 hours

They can just show a teaser and have it for PS4 xD

I want Killzone 4 ;|

M.U.G.E.N said:
Proclus said:

yep..pre show will start in 6 tho

Guess I'll skip it and watch any good news in the morning, don't have the energy to watch the VGA's at 3AM today :P

Around the Network

lol I'm like doing PR for this event or something..here's some more stuff I saw to get you guys hyped

"And in addition to announcing awards such as Game of the Year – the nominees are Assassin's Creed III, Dishonored, Journey, Mass Effect 3, The Walking Dead: The Game – new trailers for already announced games such as The Last of Us will be shown, as will five debut trailers."

"For hard-core gamers this is the first place you will ever see those new games," says the show's executive producer Mark Burnett. "Imagine if the Academy Awards was on and they announced five movies that no one has ever heard of. That is the equivalent. You will be on a rip-roaring, two-hour ride of television."

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Any chance one of you will be making a post with all intereeting trailers/announcements for all platforms?

M.U.G.E.N said:
lol I'm like doing PR for this event or something..here's some more stuff I saw to get you guys hyped

"And in addition to announcing awards such as Game of the Year – the nominees are Assassin's Creed III, Dishonored, Journey, Mass Effect 3, The Walking Dead: The Game – new trailers for already announced games such as The Last of Us will be shown, as will five debut trailers."

"For hard-core gamers this is the first place you will ever see those new games," says the show's executive producer Mark Burnett. "Imagine if the Academy Awards was on and they announced five movies that no one has ever heard of. That is the equivalent. You will be on a rip-roaring, two-hour ride of television."

Holy cow 5 new game announcements?!?!?!

Considering the VGAs is where huge games like Skyrim, The Last of Us, and Batman Arkam City were announc3d I cant wait to see what the new announcements are...

Dammit I didn't want to watch it but the pr hype has got into me again.

BenVTrigger said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Holy cow 5 new game announcements?!?!?!

Considering the VGAs is where huge games like Skyrim, The Last of Us, and Batman Arkam City were announc3d I cant wait to see what the new announcements are...

yeah I have faith in the event to be honest. All the lame shit aside it does deliver with the reveals and footage, which is what matters the most to me.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!