By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WiiU sells less than Vita in UK, we need to talk about it.

kowenicki said:

never said "putted down" in my life.

LOL... you are right... its put out...always learning new stuff...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

The uk is a small peace of the puzzle, how did the rest of Europe do first?

Sorry ROL took dibs on this thread topic already, I'll wait for his entertainment.

lol Sony fans really do like to over hype things before they should! haven't you guys learned your lesson with Vita and PSAS?

always waiting to attack the first moment you get a glimpse of hope that Nintendo might fail! haha

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

UK games industry is doomed! 40000 aint that bad. It will outperform the vita. I will bet my left bollock that it will.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
babuks said:
kowenicki said:
Another thread trying to glean something massive from one weeks sales. Excellent. There seems to be a common denominator in all of them.

Must have been inspired by you downplaying everything Playstation related. You can't blame him for this, can you?

you are obsessed with me arent you....

Like you are with Turkish. Seriously, you should give Sony forums a break.

MegaDrive08 said:
The uk is a small peace of the puzzle, how did the rest of Europe do first?

Wrong. The UK is the biggest market in Europe by far. It has 8m Wii sold when France has 6m and Germany only 4m. The UK also has more 360 in homes than the 2 other combined and 5m PS3, more than each of the two. If Nintendo fails in the UK, it fails everywhere on the continent.

btw it's been a while I didn't use this

The uk is not going to make or break the wii u, like I said is it not normally included in with the rest of Europe in sales Figures

Worse Graphics than Ps360.
Worse Games.
More Expensive.

Do the maths.

Sony and Microsoft were right at dont care about Wii U, 360 and Ps3 will easilly handle it while Next Gen doesnt arrive.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Both the Vita and the wiiU are fine. Not so much the vita but sony wont roll over and let the thing die, neither will Nintendo with the WiiU.