By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Black Ops II this gens graphics king?

lol you've got to be kidding me right!!!

Around the Network

man bear pig what are you smoking bro?

leo-j said:
GOD OF WAR III
KILLZONE 3(looks way better than halo 4)
UNCHARTED 3
and UNCHARTED 2

are the best looking games this generation on any HD consoles

no way in hell does KZ3 look WAY better than Halo 4. there on the same level of quality. and you cant really say which one looks better because they both have extremely different art styles

Black Ops II does look very good. But it's not as impressive to me as Halo 4. BLOPS2 looks great with it's small levels, while Halo 4 looks great with huge levels, tons of physics vehicles on the ground and in the air and has much more open environment sandboxes. They both look great, but Halo 4 impresses.

bananaking21 said:
leo-j said:
GOD OF WAR III
UNCHARTED 3
and UNCHARTED 2

no way in hell does KZ3 look WAY better than Halo 4. there on the same level of quality. and you cant really say which one looks better because they both have extremely different art styles

according to who is HALO 4 on par with KZ3?

mM
Around the Network

leo-j said:
bananaking21 said:
leo-j said:
GOD OF WAR III
UNCHARTED 3
and UNCHARTED 2

according to who is HALO 4 on par with KZ3?

and according to who is KZ3 WAY better than halo 4?

CGI-Quality said:
Munkeh111 said:
On console, Uncharted 3
On PC, Crysis 2

Fixed that for ya!

lol Crysis looks better than Crysis 2 on PC .

OP. I disagree in any plataform.

man-bear-pig said:

Around the time of Halo 4's release I saw alot of people who are much more au fait with graphics and shit than me say that Halo 4 has the best graphics of any game this gen, and I agreed...UNTIL NOW!

I've been playing Black Ops 2 alot in the past weeks and its graphics are amazing and alot better than Halo 4's imo...it looks like some of the top-of-the-range PC games. I would post screenshots or a video or something but I'm on my phone.

Anyone else agree?

Your kidding right?

pezus said:

Not anymore . BUT Crysis 1 was a far bigger accomplishment relative to the time it came out.

I read about the mods but I think a little unfair to compare mods here because you don't have the same mods in the games.