By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Erection During Prostate Exam?

Holy hell! I'm about due for a prostate exam myself and I pray to the stars that I don't have this kind of reaction... lmao!

Around the Network
FattyDingDong said:

Have you ever had an erection during prostate exam?

My doc said i needed a prostate exam,As ive never heard of one i thought it was just a blood test or something?? 

When the day came his nurse took me into an examination room and instructed me to remove all my clothing and put on a johnny. I undressed and she helped me tie the back. I got half a rod on just changing infront of her! Shes about 40 and wholsomely looking. 
Now THE BAD PART!!!!!!!! 
The doc came in and said,Remove the johnny and climb up onto the table on your hands and knees and dip my back.He grabbed rubber gloves and slid 2 fingers in my anus and pushed and wiggled them around making my penis get rock hard! He did this for several minutes until i had the most powerful orgasm of my life! Huge amounts of sperm flew all over my legs and the table as he and the nurse watched!!!!!!!!

Have you ever experienced anything like this during prostate exam?

A prostate exam does not take several minutes. 1 or 2 minutes is more than enough for the doctor to assess the location, size and feel of your prostate. It's perfectly normal for an erection to have occurred as the anus and the prostate are extremely sensitive and erogenous parts of the male human body and your sexual orientation is irrelevant in these cases.

So it's perfectly possible that you had an erection, but an orgasm is not, unless you have premature ejaculation, as the doctor wouldn't have spent that amount of time doing the exam. Conclusion: at least the second half your story is unlikely to have happened.

Spedfrom said:
FattyDingDong said:

Have you ever had an erection during prostate exam?

My doc said i needed a prostate exam,As ive never heard of one i thought it was just a blood test or something?? 

When the day came his nurse took me into an examination room and instructed me to remove all my clothing and put on a johnny. I undressed and she helped me tie the back. I got half a rod on just changing infront of her! Shes about 40 and wholsomely looking. 
Now THE BAD PART!!!!!!!! 
The doc came in and said,Remove the johnny and climb up onto the table on your hands and knees and dip my back.He grabbed rubber gloves and slid 2 fingers in my anus and pushed and wiggled them around making my penis get rock hard! He did this for several minutes until i had the most powerful orgasm of my life! Huge amounts of sperm flew all over my legs and the table as he and the nurse watched!!!!!!!!

Have you ever experienced anything like this during prostate exam?

A prostate exam does not take several minutes. 1 or 2 minutes is more than enough for the doctor to assess the location, size and feel of your prostate. It's perfectly normal for an erection to have occurred as the anus and the prostate are extremely sensitive and erogenous parts of the male human body and your sexual orientation is irrelevant in these cases.

So it's perfectly possible that you had an erection, but an orgasm is not, unless you have premature ejaculation, as the doctor wouldn't have spent that amount of time doing the exam. Conclusion: at least the second half your story is unlikely to have happened.

It's not his story. It's simply a comment posted in that blue link :P

I'm moving this thread to the NSFW section...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Sounds like you stole your story from Road trip.

I had one done by a FEMALE doctor and it did not take that long. Took about 30 seconds.

Also I did not have to bend over like a dog on all fours. I was laying side wise with knees compressed up against my chest.

Conclusion: if this did happen you just got raped by a gay doctor.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
Sounds like you stole your story from Road trip.

I had one done by a FEMALE doctor and it did not take that long. Took about 30 seconds.

Also I did not have to bend over like a dog on all fours. I was laying side wise with knees compressed up against my chest.

Conclusion: if this did happen you just got raped by a gay doctor.

It is not his story, click the link.

michael_stutzer said:

It is not his story, click the link.

Didn't even notice a link as I typed my message up on the WiiU browser. Well in anycase who ever wrote it still sounds like a rip of road trip.

kowenicki said:
Lies.

Nevah mate! 

I trust no one, not even myself.

LMAO!

"STOP. OK KEEP DOING IT"

hahahaaaa

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB