By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MASSIVE rumor list (PS4, neXtBox,WiiU,new games, prices, dates,etc)

Halo trilogy remake? That doesn't make much sense given how they just remade Halo: CE. I guess they were essentially just saying "Further remaking the Halo trilogy"?

Other than that, HOLY FUCKING SHIT CAN'T WAIT FOR TEH NEXT E3!!1!one

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Halo trilogy remake? That doesn't make much sense given how they just remade Halo: CE. I guess they were essentially just saying "Further remaking the Halo trilogy"?

Other than that, HOLY FUCKING SHIT CAN'T WAIT FOR TEH NEXT E3!!1!one

i imagine if is true it will be a remake of halo 2 in there with the remake of halo 1 and inlcude halo 3 but with better visuals 

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
enditall727 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
enditall727 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Geez, how will people react with the 720 having the most powerful hardware?

the same way they acted when Xbox had the most powerful hardware during the 5th gen

How?? Im only 17. Didn't really pay attention since I didnt even know it existed in the ps2 era.

oh sh!t i said 5th gen LMAO

you know what i ment lol

How did people react? I honestly dont know.

No sarcasm.

There are three fanboy periods that I hold in the greatest contempt.

Two of them, in no particular order, are the hyper-defensive Wii fanboys at the beginning of this generation who would post long lists and charts of multi-platform games if you even hinted that the Wii wasn't for you, and the PS3 SDF fanboys, also from the start of this generation, who would tell everyone that the PS3 was totally worth $600 because it could do everything including slow-cook a whole chicken.

The other most annoying group was the "LOL H4l0 graphix 0wNz the ps2 LOL" xbox fanboys who somehow thought they were the PC 1337 - Lite Version.  And yes, they typed like that.  I was really into RPGs at the time, which were mainly PS2 games, and we had to constantly deal with people like in RPG chat-rooms and forums.

I would expect something along those lines.  The PS3 fanboys who champion "the power of the cell" would likely jump to the 720.

pokoko said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
enditall727 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
enditall727 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

the same way they acted when Xbox had the most powerful hardware during the 5th gen

How?? Im only 17. Didn't really pay attention since I didnt even know it existed in the ps2 era.

you know what i ment lol

No sarcasm.

There are three fanboy periods that I hold in the greatest contempt.

Two of them, in no particular order, are the hyper-defensive Wii fanboys at the beginning of this generation who would post long lists and charts of multi-platform games if you even hinted that the Wii wasn't for you, and the PS3 SDF fanboys, also from the start of this generation, who would tell everyone that the PS3 was totally worth $600 because it could do everything including slow-cook a whole chicken.

The other most annoying group was the "LOL H4l0 graphix 0wNz the ps2 LOL" xbox fanboys who somehow thought they were the PC 1337 - Lite Version.  And yes, they typed like that.  I was really into RPGs at the time, which were mainly PS2 games, and we had to constantly deal with people like in RPG chat-rooms and forums.

I would expect something along those lines.  The PS3 fanboys who champion "the power of the cell" would likely jump to the 720.

that sounds like those people made the fanboys of today look like the smartest people alive 

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
enditall727 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
enditall727 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

you know what i ment lol

No sarcasm. 

I dont remember too many people "reacting" to it

but i do remember some people saying that some die hard Xbox fans would brag about a game looking better than stuff on the other consoles but i never really saw it. I can only remember people saying "blah blah blah but the Xbox doesn't have any games" I swear almost everybody would say that when the Xbox came up. EVERYBODY.Nobody ever really talked about the Xbox's superior graphics

I remember reading a game magazine that was saying that Grand Theft Auto was coming to xbox in some type of dual pack. They were showing pictures of the new lighting effects that were on the Xbox version. I had an Xbox for a short time and i never realized anything superior about the graphics over the Ps2 and Gamecube. The only game i played on Xbox that made me notice the graphics was Conker Live and Reloaded.

but this was just my experience so idk

Around the Network
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Like they did in the 6th generation?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

animegaming said:
Mad55 said:
Yeaa most of this is probably a lie.

maybe but it would be a well put together lie like EA trying to compete with skylanders or capcom continue there rehashes like what this rumor says 

Yea I can agree with that.

Deoz said:
The thing about the new type for pokemon and how he describes the omni and 720 "fight" makes it hard to belive, it would imply that sony and MS really know what their competition is up to already.

Outside that and the Darksatlker 4 wiiU exclusive i dont see anything far from probable.

I thought that Epic games secetly told MS and Sony what each respective company was working with. You remember when Epic was saying that they were trying to get MS and Sony to up the ram and what not right?

yea so how do you think any individual would go about doing this? they would obviously have to tell the specific company what the other company has so they can up their specs to match the other companies specs.

^^ this is why i believed that this could be true. I always thought that Epic secretly told MS and Sony what each of them had in their consoles lol

this is why i was starting to think that 720 and PS4 would be about the same in power.

i could be horribly wrong though

i must point this out why doesn't say what 2k, konami, sega, ubisoft, or THQ are doing

I don't buy it. There is too much information that people just wouldn't have access to like for instance what Nintendo's plans are. You'd have to be IN Nintendo to have access to that information which means that you wouldn't know a thing about PS4/Xb3.

Tease.