By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MASSIVE rumor list (PS4, neXtBox,WiiU,new games, prices, dates,etc)

BluGamer23 said:
vaio said:
BluGamer23 said:
" Expect more projects like Bayonetta 2 to be announced next year including a partnership that will cause huge shocks when it’s announced even worse than Bayonetta 2"

Im all in for this bit of news!.. Bayonetta 2 outcry was hilarious! and entertaining! .. Id like to see more of that to come!.. truly brings out elitist nerrrd rageee!

GTA 6 Nintendo exclusive :P

Oh gawd.. as entertaining as that might be to watch the breakdowns....  thats one thing I would hope not to happen(not that it will).. HAHAHA.. id be scared to go outside.. it be like the 'rise of the planet of the apes' type of thing even worse.. hahaha .. "oo oo.. harrg hargg..harrggg" -ape noises in rageee..

i don´t really care either way if it does or not but i have had a feeling it´s been in the works for a while.

It was too late for nintendo to do it to GTA5 but they could have gone for 6 and thats why you don´t have GTA5 on Wii U and why they won´t comment if they will be making any games for Wii U.

But then again what do I know.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network
enditall727 said:
kitler53 said:
i can't believe you guys are actually excited for any of this.

shit >>>> gaming industry's future.

lol what dont you like about the rumor?

the only thing i find kind of hard to swallow is the 720 being 2 to 3 times more powerful

i just want this bitch to release in 2013 lol

i am honestly not surprise that neither the next xbox or playstation are not that big of a leap like look at this gen we were going from SD to HD now it will be HD to HD

enditall727 said:

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD JEZUZ CHRIST!!!!

Haha!  Awesome gif use!  You win.

idk i feel like this sh!t has too much detail for it to NOT be true

enditall727 said:
idk i feel like this sh!t has too much detail for it to NOT be true

either next E3 will be the greatest one yet  or will be the most disapointing 

Around the Network
vaio said:
BluGamer23 said:
Oh gawd.. as entertaining as that might be to watch the breakdowns....  thats one thing I would hope not to happen(not that it will).. HAHAHA.. id be scared to go outside.. it be like the 'rise of the planet of the apes' type of thing even worse.. hahaha .. "oo oo.. harrg hargg..harrggg" -ape noises in rageee..

i don´t really care either way if it does or not but i have had a feeling it´s been in the works for a while.

It was too late for nintendo to do it to GTA5 but they could have gone for 6 and thats why you don´t have GTA5 on Wii U and why they won´t comment if they will be making any games for Wii U.

But then again what do I know.

yehhh.. stop it.. dont break hearts with your speculations!..  lol

kitler53 said:

I agree with this 100%. The future doesn't look too bright for gaming.

bonkers555 said:
kitler53 said:

I agree with this 100%. The future doesn't look too bright for gaming.

why exactly the industry is already going down hill 

I would be quite okay with this.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

superchunk said:

Next Gen Siren