By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Third "Annual" Steam Secret Santa: Join by December 20!

zuvuyeay said:
when shall we post wishlist and do we do it in here as i'll go look for some point and clicks to put on it

You can either post it here or PM it to me, so that I can pass it on to your Santa. Anytime between now and the 20th would work. If you haven't posted a wishlist (or a waiver of any wishlist) by then, I'll send you a reminder around the 19th or so.

Around the Network

I'd love to join this year!

*starts working on his wishlist*

Edit: Here's this. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035200707/

Shakarak I'm in. My wishlist is something RPG or Strategy Game related. Specifically JRPG because I can't find a single JRPG on Steam :(. But if not whatever you think is awesome.

shakarak said:
Shakarak I'm in. My wishlist is something RPG or Strategy Game related. Specifically JRPG because I can't find a single JRPG on Steam :(. But if not whatever you think is awesome.

I hear a good JRPG style game is in fact Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3

I have that one but have yet to play it.

shakarak said:

There are actually a few (my favorite of the bunch is the Ys game), as well as some SNES-style retro games (Breath of Death, Cthulu Saves the World). But I'll make sure to pass the word!

Around the Network

news to me, any non 16/32 bit ones?

Ok, if we are doing preferences (and to the poor person I get, I already have the game I am giving, so, sorry? maybe you will get lucky, hah.

I love RPG, FPS and Strategy games on the PC, Black Ops 2 is the first FPS I have bought for a console (Wii U version) in forever and a day, and I have been tempted to get it for the pc also, but wont do it since I can't stomach buying a game twice, just be sure to look at my games list as I have a full boat load of games, including all command and conquer games and the like. I have a sickness when it comes to buying things on steam during sales, you will see of the many in the list some have no playtime yet.

shakarak said:

The Last Remnant is the only semi recent non indie example I can think of. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

shakarak said:

Last Remnant, the two Ys games, and Recettear are the ones that come to mind immediately.

pezus said:
You can view the wishlist just by clicking on the links to our profiles, no? I'll try to arrange it in order from most wanted to least wanted

This. The wishlist is on the right side of profiles, at the bottom of the "Gameplay stats" section. As long as one has been made at least.