By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Michelle Obama doesn't know about the Wii U!!!

So, some kids went to the White House and Mrs. Obama asked them what they wanted for Christmas.  One of them says a Wii U and this confused Mrs. Obama asks the kid to explain what that is.  The kid then explains what it is (terribly I might add) and Mrs. Obama says that sounds cool (although with some very fake sounding excitement in her voice)

So, the White house has now been improperly briefed on the Benghazi attack and the Wii U release!!  Evidently Microsoft and Sony need to get some people together to properly brief the first couple when their systems are released so that they won't be caught off guard on such important subjects.

Plus, the American people should be disapointed because we all Know that Romney would know exactly what a Wii U is...  Ann romney did say he can be a little stiff from time to time...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MYOM3SEzcGc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I give up, I can't get the video to embed.  It shows up when I go to submit, and then it dissapears after I submit.  

here is a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYOM3SEzcGc

Around the Network

Gosh, I wonder if she might have been busy with something only slightly more important than the Wii U over the past 10 months? Could there be anything???

Adinnieken said:
Gosh, I wonder if she might have been busy with something only slightly more important than the Wii U over the past 10 months? Could there be anything???

What could be more important than the Wii U launch?

pezus said:
Didn't Obama have a Wii?

I believe he did.  Few people seem to remember that Obama took sides in the console wars because shortly after he bought the Wii, he told the public to get off their xbox's... 

gergroy said:

...  Ann romney did say he can be a little stiff from time to time...

What... I don't even...?! 

No, seriously, I don't get it.

Around the Network
gergroy said:
pezus said:
Didn't Obama have a Wii?

I believe he did.  Few people seem to remember that Obama took sides in the console wars because shortly after he bought the Wii, he told the public to get off their xbox's... 

LMAO!

The Obama kids are too old for a Wii U.

-moderated Kasz216

DareDareCaro said:
The Obama kids are too old for a Wii U.

Too old for videogames*

(esssentially what you're saying)

She does now! Nice PR for Wii U. Good job Nintendo.

What's a Wii U?