By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5's Second Anniversary (Four Day Later) - Party Time

Tagged games:

Damn the series shipped 14 million on the PS3 this gen. Not bad, and HBD!!!

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
yum123 said:
which is the newer one the xl edition or the academy edition. and does the newer one include everything released so far

The Academy Edition have the 2.07 patch... the XL and Spec II have the 2.00 patch.

I listed all versions here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=138796

The lastest patch is 2.09... 329MB over the patch 2.07.

oh so if you just have the original game you can just download the patch that includes content from the newer editions for free. 

yum123 said:

oh so if you just have the original game you can just download the patch that includes content from the newer editions for free.

Yeap... there are no difference... it's the same game.

Not a racing sim fan, as acknowledged here, but happy to see PD support GT5 with some great post release updates and such. The sales are also very impressive when compared to the Ps2 versions considering the massive difference in install base. B3YOND!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Best racing game of this gen, no doubt.

Around the Network

can I have that car? :D

Havent played a GT game since part 3 saw the xl edition on sale black friday at walmart for $10 and knew i had to buy it lol.

Heavenly_King said:

Which car?

Heavenly_King said:

Which car?

If you talking about the car in the OP then there is a miniature.

ethomaz said:
Heavenly_King said:

Which car?

If you talking about the car in the OP then there is a miniature.

¬_¬