By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How do you pronounce your username?

dtewi said:
Parokki, is this right?

Puh-Rock-Ee?

moar like pa-rok-ki =P

Around the Network

@Dtewi, yah for some reason I always said Duh-Tu-EEE in my head. I guess because the T wasn't capitolized :P

and badass XD lucky punks avatar is awesome :P, when are they putting book 3 on disk >< 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

ex-oh-maniac
another sentence so the post looks less spammy

Consoles I own: Dreamcast, PSP

Go-buy-us, as in go buy us some coffee.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Faxanadu = Faux news

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

It's pronounced ef-ei-zee-zee

No, like "fast" without the T.

The "Spire" is self explanatory though the "VII" part of my name does confuse people. It's roman numerals for Seven so you would pronounce the full name as "Spire Seven". People often say each letter like "V-I-I" or they say "V-2"

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

weeeee - for- ever

Parokki said:
dtewi said:
Parokki, is this right?

Puh-Rock-Ee?

moar like pa-rok-ki =P

And since you're a student, the first syllable was pretty accurate. :D Think how easy english is to pronounce compared to french... Your name in french would be Parc. Well, it's still the same family of languaeges. Edit: Or maybe french would be the easiest to pronounce...

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

i-ma-pedo

... did you say it?