By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Face-Off: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on Wii U

o_O.Q said:

i answered that already above... this conversation is really getting redundant

So he's not a Sony fan?

Around the Network
Kenology said:
o_O.Q said:

thats your problem right there i didn't just mean the front page but i assure you they were comments throughout the thread  realted to what i was talking about

Not my problem at all.

I'm not reading through that whole thread; I don't really care what folks who were misled might or might not have said.

If you feel that strongly about it it, feel free to go in an select choice posts to prove your pointcand I'll take a look at it.  I'll not be bothered to do so beyond what I already saw.

i didn't expect you to read through the thread i was just showing you that you were wrong thats all

phenom08 said:
o_O.Q said:

So he's not a Sony fan?

do you have problems with reading comprehension?

edit : as i already said you're just going around in circles now asking questions i've already answered

the answers are all in the last couple of pages i'm not going to answer them again

o_O.Q said:
phenom08 said:
o_O.Q said:

So he's not a Sony fan?

No what I see is a fellow sony fan, fighting tooth and nail for him lol. I'll ask you again, is he not a Sony fan?

CGI-Quality said:
o_O.Q said:
phenom08 said:

If their both why didn't he say both?

the obvious answer i'd think is that he considers himself more of a pc fan

Didn't see this earlier, but yes, nails it. 

So are you or aren't you a Sony fan?

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
phenom08 said:
o_O.Q said:

So he's not a Sony fan?

edit : as i already said you're just going around in circles now asking questions i've already answered

the answers are all in the last couple of pages i'm not going to answer them again

Here ill point out the hole in your story so far, you said he probably considers himself more of a pc fan. Why not say he probably considers himself a pc fan? You included "more of" because he's both. Since he's both and who are we kidding, he's definitely a fan of Sony in some way, why didn't he say so?

o_O.Q said:

i didn't expect you to read through the thread i was just showing you that you were wrong thats all

Not even, libroex was the only person going hard on this and bragging.  SC was excited due the Activision rep.  You're overblowing things for sure.  So in conclusion, "fans" was an exxageration.

phenom08 said:
CGI-Quality said:
o_O.Q said:
phenom08 said:

If their both why didn't he say both?

the obvious answer i'd think is that he considers himself more of a pc fan

Didn't see this earlier, but yes, nails it. 

So are you or aren't you a Sony fan?

seriously stop blabbering and learn how to read properly. This may not be the case for you but people can be fans of different things at the same time...shocker..I know. 

CGI is definitely more of a pc fan than a playstation fan but doesn't mean it has to be mutually exclusive. Read his first reply, understand it, and stop derailing this thread.

at least on topic..what are your thoughts on wiiu getting sub-par ports? Do you think it will improve? 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

seriously stop blabbering and learn how to read properly. This may not be the case for you but people can be fans of different things at the same time...shocker..I know. 

CGI is definitely more of a pc fan than a playstation fan but doesn't mean it has to be mutually exclusive. Read his first reply, understand it, and stop derailing this thread.

at least on topic..what are your thoughts on wiiu getting sub-par ports? Do you think it will improve? 

I did read it carefully, you just admitted he is a Sony fan. Thats all i needed. Why didn't he say both when he had a chance? He didn't to keep from looking like a troll. I know you can be both I never said he couldn't, hes the one that said he wasn't both and you just admitted he was by saying more of lol. Thats precisely what the other guy said. Its ok CGI, i know you are more of a pc guy, doesn't mean you aren't a sony guy as well, I wonder why he didn't say so to begin with?

OT: I expected this, since it is a platform with zero userbase lol. i also expect it to sell the most still with or without third parties.

o_O.Q said:
Kenology said:
o_O.Q said:
Kenology said:
Only Sony fans in here, so I'll be the lone Ninty voice.

Clearly, the game isn't optimized for the Wii U and with special attention, I think the Wii U version can match the initial benchmarks Activision set for it.

I think Pezus made a great point too. The Wii U version will sell far less than either the PS360 versions, so it's not really worth the extra money and time to optimize it completely when you'll only sell a relative few copies due to the new hardware launching.

the nintendo fans were too busy bragging about how blops on wii u is running in 720p and the definite version

One person doesn't constitute the plural use of the word "fan".

Most people were skeptical and cautiously optimistic except for libroex.

no that isn't true at all this is the thread right here

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149591&page=1

in fact that thread was actually created after his departure

Hey now, I took no part in that, CoD games these days look like shit anyways :P Yeah even on PC lol.....