By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Final-Fan said:
I am supremely confident I know why you would post that picture, miz (one of two reasons, with one more likely than the other), and that it has nothing to do with not knowing what Linkz meant by his comment, but please help me put happy in his place on this matter.

I can NOT believe we're actually discussing this.

He was JOKING. I knew that. I was anxious for the results = no time for jokes --> My post.

Out of curiosity, what are the two reasons?

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
The other reason I thought you might have done that was out of concern that he would accidentally post after pezus ended the Day.

This + the other post = You're right, it was a little bit of both. Mainly the anxious part.

Speaking of which, Hatmoza if you're reading this, that post about you being unlynchable almost gave me a frickin heart attack x_x

I was so nervous about the results I didn't even stop to think how ridiculous it was lol.

I'm not backstabbing you... read the other posts that came afterwords, I forgot rad-FF.

Look I'm town. If it were between you and me guaranteed I would say so.

miz1q2w3e said:
Radish flipped Mafia Role Cop, not Vigilante. Why would he be the one with the vigilante's gun?

Miz, the only mafia left is a bus-driver.

The fact that you didn't realize that is a good thing, because I'm pretty confident you weren't willingly trying to frame me. Your play this game doesn't warrant that unless you are a fantastic actor.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Radish flipped Mafia Role Cop, not Vigilante. Why would he be the one with the vigilante's gun?

Miz, the only mafia left is a bus-driver.

Why would a Role Cop have a Vigilante's gun? I would have expected you to be confused about it, not certain.

I agree, the ramaining mafia is most likely a bus-driver, but I am not at all certain of it.

spurgeonryan said:
Tagging..............

omg a ghost!

miz1q2w3e said:

Why would a Role Cop have a Vigilante's gun? I would have expected you to be confused about it, not certain.

I agree, the ramaining mafia is most likely a bus-driver, but I am not at all certain of it.

All we know is that there is no more hope for me being mafia, because I would have to be both the BD and have the vig's gun, which is insane, but think that way if you want to miz.

I would also have to have bussed myself.

miz1q2w3e said:

It's a certainty that there is a bus-driver, and none of the mafia this far flipped BD.

It's a certainty that the remaining mafia is a bus-driver.

The choice is now between Miz and FF, and I've already said who I thought it was.

If Miz is a superb actor, then it's him. Given FF's shady play and casting doubt on me throughout yesterDay and toDay, it's pretty much him.

Linkz, your thoughts?