By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Final-Fan said:

I did not understand you to be asking that question and I don't think it was reasonable for you to expect people to reliably interpret it that way. 

Taking the smiley face into account, it was, to me, a pretty obvious joke about the hypothesis that he and I could be mafia.  But go ahead and ask him your actual question, instead of a completely senseless question that only the most generous soul would consider to be implying what you now say you wanted to ask. 

Who are you talking to?

You must think you're some divinely intelligent being.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Final-Fan said:

I did not understand you to be asking that question and I don't think it was reasonable for you to expect people to reliably interpret it that way. 

Taking the smiley face into account, it was, to me, a pretty obvious joke about the hypothesis that he and I could be mafia.  But go ahead and ask him your actual question, instead of a completely senseless question that only the most generous soul would consider to be implying what you now say you wanted to ask. 

Who are you talking to?

You.  No. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
happydolphin said:
Final-Fan said:

Who are you talking to?

You.  No. 

Good >.>

Just a reminder to town, we can't rule out the rad-miz option for this reason.

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
I already told you why Yoshi isn't scum through votes, even if you ignore the night actions "proving" him.
You and miz are rules out because radish wasn't lynched.
I already explained rad-miz would have lynched you after FF's vote put you at L-2
Similarly, miz-FF would have just lynched me.
And you plus FF would have lynched radish as well.

@underlined. I went back and checked. Sadly the rad-miz one is inconclusives since between FF's vote putting me at L-2 and your unvote radish didn't post...

Too bad though, would've been good to rule that one out if we could.

Though rad's status was online, we don't know if he was actually available to quickhammer me with Miz, in that scenario.

At this point, I'm pretty sure FF is scum and Miz is town, but I'll wait till linkz explains the "we won" comment before going forward.

Final-Fan said:

By the way, Miz had the same concern:

miz1q2w3e said:
Linkzmax said:
Good choice guys

Or we win FF ;)

Shows his ignorance in the matter. I'm pretty confident at this point that he's  town and that you're scum.

happydolphin said:
I believe Final-Fan and Linkz are confirmed town due to the scumpair analysis from yesterday.

What we need to know is, of these two scum-pairs, which is the most likely:

miz-rad
HD-rad

Miz, getting rid of Yosh was very wise.

So that's what it feels like to be backstabbed.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Final-Fan said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
Good choice guys

Or we win FF ;)

@bold. So, Linkz. You won, right?

That is a pretty silly question, considering pezus didn't just end the game.  Trying to act town? 

Why is it a silly question. I'm asking, whether the game was ended or not, what Linkz meant by that.

It could be anything, that you two are siblings (which is possible since we likely are 3 town and 1 mafia bus driver left).

Trying to act town yourself? Cause town would have tried to see what Linkz meant by that, since they know pretty much nothing at this point in the game.

How did you know that? ...Everyone remember DT's slip about hatz killing zero even though hatz hadn't claimed it yet?

Radish flipped Mafia Role Cop, not Vigilante. Why would he be the one with the vigilante's gun?

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Linkzmax said:
Good choice guys

Or we win FF ;)

Shows his ignorance in the matter. I'm pretty confident at this point that he's  town and that you're scum.

I knew he was teasing (see his smiley), but I was pretty anxious, so I replied with that (cartoon = also joking).

I have no idea why you are making such a big deal out of literally nothing. Didn't you see his other joke posts around results time?

I am supremely confident I know why you would post that picture, miz (one of two reasons, with one more likely than the other), and that it has nothing to do with not knowing what Linkz meant by his comment, but please help me put happy in his place on this matter.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

The other reason I thought you might have done that was out of concern that he would accidentally post after pezus ended the Day.