By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 6 Reasons Why Xbox Live is Failing 10 Years Later

Ummm.. what did you expect Playstation University to say? Xbox Live is awesome?

I haven't had a hiccup since I first subscribed. Heck, i'm not complaining.

And how is 40 million subscribers and growing "failing".

Yay!!!

Around the Network

Xbox live is a billion dollar a year business. How is it failing?

[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/sidious_164]

[/url]

Fail for the fact the site he referenced from was Playstation University. Thats like 6 reasons why PSN sucks by an xbox only site ( I forgot the name cuz it's been so long since I stop being a fanboy)

While PSN+ is pretty bad ass... I don't see how Live is failing. Its always grown as far as I can tell and offers a pretty good setup.

its not failing....does it suck next to psplus? yeah....

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Typical.

Typical?  It's true.  Xbox Live is growing fast and you call it failing?  That doesn't make any sense.  When something is "failing" it's implied that the service is financaily struggling, which is not the case what so ever.

spurgeonryan said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Typical.

That seems like code for " I don't have anything to comeback with". Please take your fanboy colored glasses off..

Wow they left out Day 1 digital for PSN? That's one of the things that puts PSN above XBL IMO. Even Nintendo is doing it...

Site is obviously extremely biased though, but he does have a point. Xbox Live isn't the standard for online gaming anymore, other services have surpassed it in some areas.

radiantshadow92 said:
its not failing....does it suck next to psplus? yeah....

I'm not too sure about this.  I'll say that PS+ is a great service, but the only thing really that beats Xbox Live about it is the free games.  I really don't see anything else about it that beats it.  PSN has yet to offer cross game chat.  And lets face it, 4 of these 6 arguements aren't very good .  As I said, PS+ is a great service don't get me wrong, but I don't agree that it "sucks" comparted to XBL.

Couldn't stop laughing after reading the title and the source, so cute!