By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think this is a better pro controller?

http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Controller-Wii-Nintendo-U-6304900/dp/B009D4JW3U/ref=pd_bxgy_vg_img_y

These are $35 for white/black or $40 for gold. It supposedly will work on Wii and WiiU, meaning it would allow you to use on VC games in place of the damn classic controller+wiimote dongle BS. Why the fuck Nintendo didnt' let the real pro controller do that I have no clue. Simply stupid.

Anyways, I looked through other accessories this company makes and they all have 4/5 stars, so I think its a good product.

What say you?

Around the Network

It looks pretty impressive, but as anyone knows from the N64 Mad-cats and Pelican days, looks can be deceiving.

Really want to know if it will play Wii games without the Wiimote...but I doubt it.

super_etecoon said:
Really want to know if it will play Wii games without the Wiimote...but I doubt it.

It specifically says it can. Of course that would refer to games that don't require motion.

I'm more concerned with VC games myself. I want to get rid of my classic controllers.

I like it.

Around the Network

The white controller looks pretty cool

Tempting but I usualy hold on buying 3rd party accesories.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Metrium said:
Tempting but I usualy hold on buying 3rd party accesories.

I never buy 3rd party accessories. So, I'm really hesitant. I'll definitely wait for others and read their reviews.

looks nice but Ill hold off until i see some reviews about it. 3rd party controllers often are really bad.

Impressive, if true. I'll also be looking forward to a proper review of this.