By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Strange dreams, do they have meanings? whats yours?

I dream about having sex in the bathtub and doing it. That is all.

Around the Network

I have extremely vivid and intense dreams every night that I fee like im in which is why I wake up at like 2-3 am every night. its pretty frustrating cause im always tired but there damn cool and intense at the same time. but yes they definitely have meaning. there a reaction in a different form to whats going on in your life

yes, especially nightmares

Every meaningful dream, I.e not some random gibberish of a dream, that I've had is solvable by the dreamer, bc if anything it's your brain, your unconscious trying to tell you something. What does it mean to you?

You shouldn't need any of those dream books or Freudian analysis to solve it. What does your recollection mean to you?

I'm pretty sure that dream having anal sex with badgenome means nothing... NOTHING

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I once dreamt I was fighting along side the Witches (from Stirke Witches). I was shot down fell into the ground my "iron man" like suit was heavily damaged and I was trying to head to my house to get my newer suit but I got so lost I woke up afterwards.

I had another Dream like the one I just mentioned, except after the battle we went through. We casually walked into hospital to get a check up. I was looking for the room I was supposed to be in. Accidentally saw one the girls getting a check up. Oops! I turned the other way around and kept looking for the room. Got lost and woke up.

Yeah I (was) have been watching too much Strike Witches. But I had just gotten the 2nd season that day so that's why.

I remember my dreams every night I get more then 8 hours of sleep. 2 part dream last night.
I was messing around then I focused really hard and teleported back to my house. Some people were there so I told them I just teleported and as proof I do not have my car,wallet, keys or anything if I drove. I woke up and found that I did not teleport of course. My dream told me that I did teleport only in the dream though.

2nd part I joined a military like base. However it was all a farce to get money and benefits. I became really good friends with the commander and one other. Eventually I was found out and they were going to put me on trial. I decided to stay in the military base instead of running, because I did not think they would get enough proof to convict me of anything. The commander interrogated me and stuff but it did not change anything and he went to take a break. I woke up though, so no ending to that. I might continue the dream some other time.

Also for those who don't know, You can go back the same dream you've just dreamt. The trick is not move an inch and close your eyes again.

Dreams are just random thoughts in your subconscious jumbled together to create weird scenes. What they mean is whatever you want them to mean.

I just had a shitty dream that I still remember. I was playing volleyball with at a family reunion (although they were all random people). The volleyball was semi deflated or something because I was having a difficult time serving/hitting the ball. I am pretty damn good at volleyball (and especially water volleyball). Usually only people that play it a lot (or were involved in the sport when younger) are only better than me. However, I was the only one having problems and most of the time I was bitching that someone needs to inflate the ball. Everyone just looked at me like I was some drunk crazed lunatic. It pissed me off so much and luckily I woke up. I don't like losing when it comes to sports/competition.

I also hate dreams where you are trying to get away from some one and you can only move in slow mo.  Like your legs don't work.