By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - WONDERBOOK: BOOK OF SPELLS REVIEW 4/5

homer said:
Most critically acclaimed sony exclusive this holiday?

Oh no he di'int

Around the Network

It's a shame they haven't been advertising this. Had this been released on a Nintendo or Microsoft console it would be sold out this holiday season.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

To everyone: I live in Brussels and I can clearly conclude that Sony is marketing the shit out of this game. Everywhere I go I see advertising of Wonderbook PS3 bundles (subway and bus stations). There are shitload commercials on Belgium as well as on Dutch television channels.

Besides, my sister came to me and in an instant she talked about PS all Stars Battle Royale which she has never seen before I assume. Apparantly they were giving posters of that game of different characters but she didn't took one although she wanted one. (With my PS Magazine I received a XL poster of that game with all the characters) and she was surprised.

In folders I only see Sony bundles and advertising beside the 3DS advertising. There is less place for Xbox, Vita, WiiU and PC gaming.

I also noticed a lot of Sony commercials involving all their products in one commercial. I think that one is hitting around the world where you can see a woman tracking 007 with some laptops, televisions and tablets. So markting here in Brussels is pretty good as more people in my environment get Sony stuff (Especially Playstation, Xperia and Vaio). Other markets I don't know.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Yep, here in the UK they're advertising all the time on TV.

i've seen an ad for it but not sure what,i was a bit surprised though,good chance it was footy or some sport

surely this game mus be trashed,nothing going well for sony at the moment,it seems like young girls might like this game but it's hard to imagine many of them have PS3's hooked up in their bedrooms,maybe i am out of touch who knows

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

good scores. so wasn't expecting that, still won't buy the game.

This game is making Sony take drastic measures against traditional reading. The things they do to promote this game.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/teens-beat-parody-sparks-feud-122252026--abc-news-music.html

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

72 on Meta.

1 Perfect Score
12 80+
11 79-
1 45

Love or hate? Seems a good game for childrens... and the peripheral can receive better games in the future.

Has anyone actually played this? My niece and nephew are dying to try it.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

There are some TV ads for this in Poland. Also if you go to any single big shop with games you will see a crapload of Wonderbooks and PS3 Wonderbook bundles displayed in the middle of the store. Sony is definitely picking up its PR game and investing hard in this one. Hope it sells. Hope something finally sells for Sony...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.