By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation All-Stars:BR -- Kat, Emmett Gameplay video!-- Tournament 1 Over! Tounrament 2 sing-up now!

Tournament Rules (1v1/3 Kills)

Items + Hazards 31 42.47%

No Items + Hazards 11 15.07%

Items + No Hazards 3 4.11%

No Items + No Hazards 22 30.14%

Practice Stages Only 5 6.85%

Total:72
TruckOSaurus said:
Anyone wanna play? hatmoza bailed on me. I'll be using different characters since I'm still getting into the game.

Still up for it?

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
enditall727 said:
okay I have a question

Now I've noticed that the backgrounds of the menus are bland and all but I've just watched a specific guy on YouTube playing battle royale and his background was ON FIRE!

So can you UNLOCK the backgrounds?? I actually liked his burning background and he also had a bunch of different costumes on characters like his Spike looked like his whole fit was made out of a Platinum material and what not

I wonder why they didn't mention this in the IGN review

Maybe I'm just trippin

Are you talking menu or character profile cards? The Background of my main menu right now is on fire right now with Heihachi as the character. Everytime you boot up the game, you have a different character and moving background on the menu. 

As for the Character custumes, characters have at least 2 costumes I think. They might all have more (4) and I just haven't unlocked them all. Also, each costume has 4 color schemes. 

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Anyone wanna play? hatmoza bailed on me. I'll be using different characters since I'm still getting into the game.

Still up for it?

Sure I can play for a bit more PSN: TruckOSaurus

Signature goes here!

damn, i wish there was an option to spectate the matches so i could see the tournament! :S

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Good games DGC, the first ones were close but when I started using characters I didn't know, things got ugly.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Good games DGC, the first ones were close but when I started using characters I didn't know, things got ugly.

That was fun

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That was fun

1 on 1 is very different from FFA. I gotta learn how to combo into my supers.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Dgc1808 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That was fun

1 on 1 is very different from FFA. I gotta learn how to combo into my supers.

Heihachi seems to be the only person with a lvl 1 I can combo into perfectly. It probably takes a lot of timing to get out of. Heihachi, Sir Daniel and Raiden also seem to gain AP fairly quickly. This is probably to counter balance Heihachi's lack of long and mid range options, Sir Dan's incredibly slow attacks and situational lvl 1, and Raiden's complete lacking of projectiles (though i honestly think he doesn't need it. He has no problem slicing through 3 enemies at once). I really think Heihachi, Kratos (Forward Square is just.... rigged) and Raiden are slightly OP.

4 ≈ One

Countered a Dante lvl 2 with a Sly Lvl 1..it was glorious!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Hey on the Vita I had a weird glitch and played as Kratos's brother. I don't even have the pre-order dlc on PS3.