By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Here we go again, Wii U ebay sales

Open image in new tab if you want to see it better. 

So there's already about 2500 on sale and some people are actually asking for as high as $3000! Crazy

Around the Network

Right now it seems most are getting bids around the 500 level at most. When it gets closer to Christmas I am sure there will be a few sold for 800-1000 or more.

The question is... what are the closed auctions going for on average.

People are always going to ask crazy prices.

RolStoppable said:
This at least confirms that there is demand. We'll know how much supply there was once Nintendo issues an official press release or when NPD numbers get announced/leaked in a couple of weeks.

Does it confirm there's a demand? If anything, it shows that everyone was looking to cash in quickly because of the Wii/PS3 launches, but honestly I don't know if there's as big of a market for ebay Wii U's as people want to believe there are.

whoever buys it at 3 grand are fucking idiots... who the hell is that desperate..

Around the Network

3000 USD is no big deal if you want to make your children happy for Xmas. If you are rich, that is.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I am starting to think that this will not last, at least in Europe.

i think the "completed listings" list is way more interesting to see how much people really paid for:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=%22wii%20u%22&rt=nc&_pppn=r1&LH_PrefLoc=0&LH_Complete=1

€dit: sry for double penetrating the thread

Lol I wouldn't pay more than 200 bucks, guess that means im waiting along time to get one.