By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - From GAF: ONM reviews!..NSMBU, ZombiU, etc..

Seems I need to take a better look at ZombiU. I haven't given it a real chance to be honest.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
forest-spirit said:
Disappointed by the impressions of Epic Mickey 3DS.

The demo was somewhat disappointing unfortunately.

It starts off with a ridiculously long opening (for a demo?)... and the game is just too slow for its own good (both in pacing and in actual movement). It doesn't help that you have to use paint/thinner constantly (which is not used in real time like in the console games), which slows the pace down even more.

I'm still waiting for that demo. I'll test it before making any decisions.

Smeags said:
forest-spirit said:
Disappointed by the impressions of Epic Mickey 3DS.

The demo was somewhat disappointing unfortunately.

It starts off with a ridiculously long opening (for a demo?)... and the game is just too slow for its own good (both in pacing and in actual movement). It doesn't help that you have to use paint/thinner constantly (which is not used in real time like in the console games), which slows the pace down even more.

I agree, the only thing that I really loved were the sound effects and music.

So nostalgic it made me tremble.

Great news for ZombieU, but honestly I'm more impressed with the Nintendoland score. It's very uncommon for a party game to get a 9.

spurgeonryan said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Seems I need to take a better look at ZombiU. I haven't given it a real chance to be honest.

Really? That is my  most hyped game!

You gotta tell me how it turns out.

Around the Network
freebs2 said:
Great news for ZombieU, but honestly I'm more impressed with the Nintendoland score. It's very uncommon for a party game to get a 9.

Agreed. I thought it'd just be one of those things for me where I play all the games once and then get on to the good stuff. But maybe this will be a game I'll be playing with my friends to screw around for a while.

Train wreck said:
I don't know why people expected the Disney game to be good (especially the redesigned 3DS version). Capcom was the only company to utilize the Disney license properly.

And that's the truth!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

osed125 said:

Great score for ZombiU, so far this looks like it won't be the next Red Steel. Just for comparison how did Red Steel scored on the ONM?

OMG - They scored Red Steel - 91.   The highest score anyone gave the game.   And ZombiiU is just 1% better.  

ZombiiU has just dropped right back down to potential trash.

All scores are horrible considering it's from the official magazine reviewing those crucial launch games. And yet we're seeing mostly 8's.

Not even the 92% for Zombie U is convincing since they probably felt forced to give at least one game +90%.

RolStoppable said:
Slimebeast said:
All scores are horrible considering it's from the official magazine reviewing those crucial launch games. And yet we're seeing mostly 8's.

Not even the 92% for Zombie U is convincing since they probably felt forced to give at least one game +90%.

Never change, Slimebeast.

Your general cluelessness whenever you comment on things concerning Nintendo always puts a smile on my face.

lol damn

At least I tried.

All right... Care to elaborate?