By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Type-0 - Localization almost done! (but still a rumor and there's a catch...)

Release date or GTFO.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Around the Network
Xxain said:
darkknightkryta said:
Xxain said:
unless they do a PSP remaster for PS3 just port it to 3DS. SONY has no handheld ground in the west currently.

Neither does Nintendo. Ziiiiiiing! (Seriously though, 3DS sales are decent and will explode in the holidays).

6mill 3DS vs  1mill for Vita. At this point in time PSP remaster or a 3DS port are the smartest choices they have.

I was refering to NA sales where the 3DS is selling averagely.  I was mainly poking fun at Nintendo saying it's selling poorly in the "West"

RolStoppable said:

Sony should really care more about third parties, but all they are interested in nowadays is giving away games for free to sell more memory cards.

Sony has always been arrogant since achieving sucess with the PS1 and PS2 and is getting the results of that.

Monster Hunter on Nintendo = Result of Sony's arrogance aswell. Its consting them the portable market share, and with this kind of atitude towards developers, i just dont see why anyone would want to bring their portable or console games to the Sony systems. I'm sorry but its the case. If you want you title localised abroad, Sony is gonna crap on you until you kiss their feet and do their bidding.

I am definitly planning to buy the Playstation 4 or the Wii U for next gen, but god... Sony are making it really difficult for me to risk my money on anymore Sony hardware.

darkknightkryta said:
Xxain said:
darkknightkryta said:
Xxain said:
unless they do a PSP remaster for PS3 just port it to 3DS. SONY has no handheld ground in the west currently.

Neither does Nintendo. Ziiiiiiing! (Seriously though, 3DS sales are decent and will explode in the holidays).

6mill 3DS vs  1mill for Vita. At this point in time PSP remaster or a 3DS port are the smartest choices they have.

I was refering to NA sales where the 3DS is selling averagely.  I was mainly poking fun at Nintendo saying it's selling poorly in the "West"

If 3DS is selling averagely, what is the Vita selling? If you look on the front page, 3DS is selling about 100k a week on the states aswell now. "Averagely" seems to have a broad meaning these days.

My Vita is ready

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Nem said:
darkknightkryta said:
Xxain said:
darkknightkryta said:
Xxain said:

If 3DS is selling averagely, what is the Vita selling? If you look on the front page, 3DS is selling about 100k a week on the states aswell now. "Averagely" seems to have a broad meaning these days.

3DS is selling BELOW 6 and 7 year old consoles in America and Europe.(PS3 and 360)
That is alarming.

3DS sales are decent in Europe and America and amazing in Japan(where it gets the most support).

The Vita is selling HORRIBLY. So of course when you compared the 3DS to the Vita, the 3DS looks to be doing very well but you need to look at the bigger picture.

VGKing said:
Nem said:
darkknightkryta said:
Xxain said:
darkknightkryta said:
Xxain said:

3DS is selling BELOW 6 and 7 year old consoles in America and Europe.(PS3 and 360)
That is alarming.

3DS sales are decent in Europe and America and amazing in Japan(where it gets the most support).

The Vita is selling HORRIBLY. So of course when you compared the 3DS to the Vita, the 3DS looks to be doing very well but you need to look at the bigger picture.

The bigger picture is the market shrunk because of mobile devices, but seriously... have you looked at the sales numbers from last week? The 3DS is consistently in second place very close to number one. I still think that what western players needed was some assurance of wich platform is gonna win. I think with the Vita faultering, people are choosing the 3DS.

I also doubt that those systems sold much better in their first year. The systems do sell alot on their last years when their cheapest and hit a bigger market segment.