By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: Where Is the Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Review?

If true... ouch. The question after this is who is to blame. Did Activision just decide to put no money at all into this, or what?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Wow this game is going to be destroyed, I'm seriously imaging a 30 metacritic...

Nintendo and PC gamer

Funny how people playing it say otherwise and thats it's actually quite good.

the_dengle said:

Except that after that tweet about the "other mode," he posted this:

So I'm guessing the first "other mode" he mentioned was something else, and that hostiles is just bad.

Well that's better, at least.  I was all ready to write him off as just being ignorant - and although this isn't much improvement, at least he's not playing games badly just to say they have no content.

Just a note - I don't think he says hostiles is bad in that tweet.  He says "That could add a bit" then the moany part, so it sounds like he hasn't bothered with it because he's played the campaign and the mysterious other 5 minute mode and had enough :P

My friend got the vita cod bundle he said the game is good..

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network
coolguy said:
My friend got the vita cod bundle he said the game is good..

Many are saying it is good....not sure what to think.

First review is up.

4/10

Argh_College said:
First review is up.

4/10

Link from where?

FatalInertia said:
Argh_College said:
First review is up.

4/10

Link from where?

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/Call+of+Duty%3A+Black+Ops+-+Declassified/review.asp?c=46568

Mr Khan said:
If true... ouch. The question after this is who is to blame. Did Activision just decide to put no money at all into this, or what?

I blame the devs, although it's fair to blame Activision for choosing those devs and not making sure they delivered a high-quality product.

Kresnik said:

Just a note - I don't think he says hostiles is bad in that tweet.  He says "That could add a bit" then the moany part, so it sounds like he hasn't bothered with it because he's played the campaign and the mysterious other 5 minute mode and had enough :P

In the next tweet I posted he basically calls hostiles "ass."

Now he's saying the servers aren't working. Called the multiplayer "unplayable."