By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Elmo accused of sexual relationship with a 16-year-old boy

Theres a really feel good documentary about this guy called Being Elmo(I think). Its on netflix and its great if this turns out to be true it would make a for a really sad ending to the story. The dude had a wife and has to teenage kids. It still doesnt look good that the dude is banging dudes more than half his age.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

In Poland, sex with 16 years old girl is legal. Oh well.

Here in Canada the age of consent is 16. I think 16 is the appropriate age and I feel that I was capable of making a decision like that at that age.

A lot of states do not have the 18 limit and are either 17, 16, 15, or even 14.

New york, where this show is filmed, is 17.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

amp316 said:
That's crazy. The reason that I say this is because I have seen Kevin Klash interviewed and was shocked at how much of a manly voice he has. Manly enough to pick up 16 year old I guess.

In all seriousness, isn't 16 years old the age of consent for males?

Depends on the state. In Minnesota, I think it's either 14 or 15.

OT: Why did the guy go to Sesame Street first? If he was a victim, shouldn't he have gone to the police or lawyered up in the beginning? Sounds like he wanted Sesame STreet to pay him to keep quiet.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

16? Call me when he does something worth talking about.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

16 = legally not a boy and legally able to have sex with no repercussions for the other consenting party.

Bullshit sensationalism.

Lol, this was resolved a lot faster than I thought it would be.

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2012/11/13/elmo-accuser-recants-statement-against-puppeteer/?hpt=hp_bn16

I am the Playstation Avenger.

omg how did I miss this thread? x_x

Well, this was disturbing...

Good to see Elmo innocent!

Anyone else notice that elmo has that "I know where that hand has been" look on his face

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)