By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

axumblade said:

45. I don't generally play too many games online but this one takes the cake!

Fat Princess?

Around the Network
milkyjoe said:

My 45th game is a puzzle game with a difference.

There's a lot of puzzle games that could fit that description .

I'm gonna go with either Meteos or Lumines though.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
milkyjoe said:

Naturally I've got to make it as vague as possible. My game is on one of those two platforms from your two guesses though.

VGChartz

#46. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)

I loved playing this game a lot, warm and fuzzy feeling from start to end. I finally get what the big deal is with it. I would have probably been blown away by this game had I played it when it first came out on the N64. I remember how impressed I was with Mario 64; I can only imagine what this game would've been like at the time. My favorite little thing about this game is how much weird/creepy stuff there is. Not enough in the newer games if you ask me. The mole in Skyward Sword FTW! :D ...Also, OMG the EPIC GOD music!! <3

milkyjoe said:
lestatdark said:
milkyjoe said:

Naturally I've got to make it as vague as possible. My game is on one of those two platforms from your two guesses though.

Professor Layton?

Around the Network
milkyjoe said:
lestatdark said:
milkyjoe said:

Oh well, that ruled out my third guess and Miz already said my next one .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Hint for 45th game: Au, Ag

I'm not telling you which one though...

VGChartz

milkyjoe said:

*CORRECT*

I'm not telling you which one though...

That screenshot is from The Curious Village.

miz1q2w3e said:
Hint for 45th game: Au, Ag

Pokemon Gold/Silver

Current PC Build