By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

Player2 said:
hatmoza said:
46- This game was the first RPG I played outside of Final Fantasy 1,2 and 3. From what I've read about this game, it's rather hated. But I liked it... a lot.

Hint -One of the earliest, if not the first role playing game for the Playstation one.

Wild Arms?

No. I don't even know what that game is.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
hatmoza said:
46- This game was the first RPG I played outside of Final Fantasy 1,2 and 3. From what I've read about this game, it's rather hated. But I liked it... a lot.

Hint -One of the earliest, if not the first role playing game for the Playstation one.

Suikoden? Breat of Fire 3? No everyone loves those series

I can't think of any PS1 series which people don't like....

Persona 1, Vandel Hearts, Wild Arms?

Or maybe you mean Final Fantasy Anthology (People aren't huge fans of Final Fantasy V)?

Nope. None of those. And it's not a series. It was just a one time thing.

I'll give more hints.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

**Another Hint- Flying Purple Pyramid!

44- I had this game in my backlog for over 2 years. My nephew pulled it out of my game collection and said he wanted to play a scary game. I popped that sucker in and the rest was history. I eventually took over his game file and he watched in horror as we both shared screams. Good times.

Hint- You're stuck in your apartment room the entire game.

43- Got this game after so many people recommended it on VGC 4 years ago. The hype was overwhelming and I gave in.

Hint - War and Tanks.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
hatmoza said:
44- I had this game in my backlog for over 2 years. My nephew pulled it out of my game collection and said he wanted to play a scary game. I popped that sucker in and the rest was history. I eventually took over his game file and he watched in horror as we both shared screams. Good times.

Hint- You're stuck in your apartment room the entire game.

Silent Hill 4?

Yep Yep!

Silent Hill 4: The Room had a creepy atmosphere. I wish I could relive the first time I played it.

BasilZero said:
hatmoza said:
43- Got this game after so many people recommended it on VGC 4 years ago. The hype was overwhelming and I gave in.

Hint - War and Tanks.

Advance Wars

Nope.

but that was a great game.

Oh God no! I hate Metal Slug.

BasilZero said:
hatmoza said:
BasilZero said:
hatmoza said:

Hint - War and Tanks.

Advance Wars

Nope.

Metal Slug?

Valkyria Chronicles

Primarily an RPG player but have interest in any game that will make me think. 

shogia said:
BasilZero said:
hatmoza said:
BasilZero said:
hatmoza said:

Hint - War and Tanks.

Advance Wars

Nope.

Metal Slug?

Valkyria Chronicles

Yep Yep!

So many threads popped on VGC praising the game. And I think we remember outlaw's hype thread, no?