By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon Screenshots thread.

King of the racing visuals deserves its own appreciation thread. Its vistas and lighting are superb. Check out some of these bad boys.

All images are taken whilst driving around the world. Just paused and enter photo. Posted to Community forums by my friends.

Around the Network

Got my hands on it during the game convention and to be honest I found it rather mediocre and terrible.
Couldnt bother after 3 hours.

Aldro said:

Got my hands on it during the game convention and to be honest I found it rather mediocre and terrible.

ROFL touche. :)

If this has made you feel better Im glad. By the way did you want to buy my copy of MGS4? 5 pounds?

kowenicki said:

5 pounds!..... even Dick Turpin wore a mask!

Actually a good deal. Still goes for over 10. 90+ rated games tend to have great pricing. People are willing to pay a premium for the generations greatest games.

Aldro said:

Couldnt have been that bad if you spent 1 hour....then 2.....and then the final one.

Nice pic of zombie women :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Borrowed from NeoGaf

Its also annoying that Xbox fans are bringing PS3 games into ANOTHER MS thread.

Cut it out guys, its getting boring.

Lets keep the topic on the definitive racing game, Forza.

The irony.

Please actually talk about Forza. At least once. Please kowen. I know youre better than this.

Game's graphics are unmatched in racing!

It looks a lot like the Dirt games running on PC with this entry, which is a compliment, well, if that's the graphics while you are actually driving. Still a little lacking on the dust but that's a hardware and power limitation so not a big deal. Pretty good for a console that came out in 2005 for sure.