By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't even know who half the characters are in Playstation All-Stars.

sethnintendo said:
sub-zero-TM said:
Well that's because you are not a playstation fan,i only know mario,link and samus from super smash.

Luigi, Dr. Mario, Peach, Yoshi, Fox, Pikachu, Kirby, Donkey Kong... Come on you know more than that.

ohh yeah right luigi and donkey kong i know them! and pikachu is for that pokemon crap right?

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

I'm just excited to post in a Weezy thread.. l e g e n d a r y

Where is the thumbs up button when you need it? What up Nikkom!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

sub-zero-TM said:
sethnintendo said:
sub-zero-TM said:
Well that's because you are not a playstation fan,i only know mario,link and samus from super smash.

Luigi, Dr. Mario, Peach, Yoshi, Fox, Pikachu, Kirby, Donkey Kong... Come on you know more than that.

ohh yeah right luigi and donkey kong i know them! and pikachu is for that pokemon crap right?

Yep, you got it!  See you knew more Nintendo IPs.  Hopefully, Sony can at least secure Crash as a DLC character.  He should have been in there at start but since Activision owns the rights so it is a little tricky. 

The only characters I don't know are Toro and the Tekken guy. Where as when I first played Smash Bros, I'd never heard of Lucas, Ike, Marth, Ness, Falco, Wolf, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Pit, that new blue pokemon thing. But I really enjoyed learning about them through the collectables and such.

sethnintendo said:
sub-zero-TM said:
sethnintendo said:
sub-zero-TM said:

Yep, you got it!  See you knew more Nintendo IPs.  Hopefully, Sony can at least secure Crash as a DLC character.  He should have been in there at start but since Activision owns the rights so it is a little tricky. 

yeah i really really hope that will happen! crash,wander,old snake,cloud or sephiroth,sora,kat,spyro and zeus! ahhh i'm dreaming right?

ohh and I remembered one more character Bowser!!!

Around the Network

I cant take a guy seriously when he couldn't even finish his burger

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

"The Tekken guy" for some reason that made me laugh a lot

When I first played smash I only knew bout 5 characters.

sub-zero-TM said:

Haha 

I had a good laugh insteed of admitting you just say something most gamers wouldn't say. 

classic :)

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Once the first Smash Bros came out, did you know who each of those characters were? Unlikely.
One of the goals of Playstation All-Stars is to bring more attention to Playstation characters.