By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Hardware Comparisons

More images http://www.ign.com/images/albums/wii-u-hardware-comparisons-photo-gallery/509b24e19670477d835a7cdc

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

Wow, it sure is small. I'm not sure how impressive it is that Nintendo fit so much power in such a small package, seeing how the PS3 and 360 are 6-7 years old, but I'm pretty sure the next PS and XBox will both be monoliths.

im worry about the overheating, its to small.

34 years playing games.

Teriol said:
im worry about the overheating, its to small.

Do not worry too much, the power source is not inside the box and the ventilation seems to be very good.

Jesus Christ! The PS3 and 360 look huge compared to the Wii U! If Nintendo ever made a slim version it would fit in your pocket.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network

Bad pics. WiiU and PS360 are organized differently. To match, WiiU should be standing up from back to front... not on side.

Why is the console so elongated?

VGKing said:

Yeah it's always been a bit odd to me.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
VGKing said:

I think they wanted to keep the general shape of the Wii and the Blu-ray drive takes up more than half the case.

The Blu-ray drive is that silver box in front.

foxtail said:
_crazy_man_ said:
VGKing said:

I think they wanted to keep the general shape of the Wii and the Blu-ray drive takes up more than half the case.

The Blu-ray drive is that silver box in front.

Blu-ray?

It's got the same amount of storage but im pretty sure it isn't Blu-ray.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)