By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
Goddamn he was the single worst scum to lynch.

Also fyi, I was trying to make it seem like dt was the poisoner so that mafia would try to kill him and then I could fake-doc zero, and protect dt again.

I can't disprove or prove otherwise, but I call bullshit on this. You were pushing me to be scum, why would scum target me with me being a scumspect? There are confirmed town out there, why wouldn't they target one of them. Especially now that you've said your plan. 

I've told you a dozen times before and I won't do it again.
If mafia thought you were the poisoner, they woould want- no, NEED you gone right away.
Especially when the doc suspects you.

What are they going to do? They cannot kill zero because he will be double doc'd.
Tomorrow they will be short lose another player to poison. And then when tomorrow starts, you'll simply have a list of the scum again.

Their only chance is to block zero, because he's going to out another one tomorrow, and kill you. They're cornered. They HAVE to kill you if they believe you're poisoner. And that's when they let their guard down.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:
pezus said:
tabaha said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
Guess who else was rigth. Pezus, me and stefl. And zero. And dt.

Trucks is buddy buddy respect for prof and prof is scum. Tabaha is up in air.

NO. Tabaha is scum. He said he tracked prof to trucks but it was mario who went there. He is not fucking up in air. Stop pulling even more scummy shit.

How can you be that sure that prof didn't visit trucks?

Because Mario just admitted it...

That doesn't mean anything. If Mario and Prof are scum buddies, seeing as Mario is now lynched he could quite easily claim to be the one that targetted trucks to try and clear Prof. Pezus you should still scan Mario tonight to make sure. 

lol

Spurge and tabaha have conflicting stories about what I did last night.

How can I both be at trucks and blocked??

Simple. Tabaha is scum and a different party to you. Exactly the same situation which is why we lynched Mario today. You are by no means cleared by Mario claiming SK poisoner. 

Which incidentally- I totally called. I have no idea where you are saying "I said he was poisoner all along from" When you were refusing to lynch him and instead pushing for Tabaha instead. You did not lynch the poisoner today. I was the only one pushing for him and thankfully Stefl and Pezus could see my logic and were actually scum hunting.

"Tabaha is scum on a different team...."
"were refusing to lynch him and instead pushing for Tabaha instead. "

Lol so we have three scum teams now. I get it!

Once Mario flipped SK everyone agreed that mafia would have been better. Wake up doofus.

spurgeonryan said:
Cant fight profs rock steady concrete logic. I am done again for the day. There is no reasoning with the man. One of those people who always has to be right. When is mom said stop arguing as a kid he told her to stfu and make him a PB and J.

meow meow meow that's all I hear.

spurgeonryan said:
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:
pezus said:
tabaha said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
Guess who else was rigth. Pezus, me and stefl. And zero. And dt.

Trucks is buddy buddy respect for prof and prof is scum. Tabaha is up in air.

NO. Tabaha is scum. He said he tracked prof to trucks but it was mario who went there. He is not fucking up in air. Stop pulling even more scummy shit.

How can you be that sure that prof didn't visit trucks?

Because Mario just admitted it...

That doesn't mean anything. If Mario and Prof are scum buddies, seeing as Mario is now lynched he could quite easily claim to be the one that targetted trucks to try and clear Prof. Pezus you should still scan Mario tonight to make sure. 

lol

Spurge and tabaha have conflicting stories about what I did last night.

How can I both be at trucks and blocked??

Simple. Tabaha is scum and a different party to you. Exactly the same situation which is why we lynched Mario today. You are by no means cleared by Mario claiming SK poisoner. 

Which incidentally- I totally called. I have no idea where you are saying "I said he was poisoner all along from" When you were refusing to lynch him and instead pushing for Tabaha instead. You did not lynch the poisoner today. I was the only one pushing for him and thankfully Stefl and Pezus could see my logic and were actually scum hunting.

"Tabaha is scum on a different team...."
"were refusing to lynch him and instead pushing for Tabaha instead. "

Lol so we have three scum teams now. I get it!

Once Mario flipped SK everyone agreed that mafia would have been better. Wake up doofus.

Hatmoz can you do something about profs name calling and harrassment? This is just a game.

Meow meow meow

Maybe it's just a game for someone whose strategy is to be as dumb as possible.
Mafia is srsbzns
And I'm not being that mean to DT. He'll know what mean is when he sees the dead thread.
There will be much laughter.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Has prof been right at all this game?

Yep,

I saved a townie from a night kill
Outed you as a roleblocker
Have you pegged as scum
Have tabaha pegged as scum

Was right about Trucks being poison doc
Was right about Zero being cop and visiting stefl and being blocked (from one sentence)
Was right that Mario was not the right lynch for today even though I still though he was scum
Trucks AND Myself were the ones who figured out that Mario was the poisoner (just ask Trucks)
Was right about Radish

Only thing I wasn't right about was Linkz

@Bold 1 - No you didn't necessarily. Scum could have also targetted Trucks. 

@Italic 1 - No you didn't. Spurge claimed it himself, after you had claimed doctor. He outed himself, and even then it wasn't you that wanted everyone to claim.

@Underlined 1 - Wrong. Only one of them is scum- and I'm thinking it is Tabaha. 

@Bold 2 - True you were, but I think that was obvious considering his reaction to me questioning both doc's protecting Stefl. 

@Italiced 2 - Again true- but it wasn't exactly difficult. 

@Underlined 2 - When did you ever say you thought he was scum when I was saying we should lynch him? You said "dream on" and apart from that ignored me. 

@Bold 3 - How? I still dont understand this at all. 

@Italic 3 - Untrue, we have no evidence to suggest he is anything. 

This was pretty much all bull to try and make you look more town and that you were playing better. I do not trust you anymore then I did. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Has prof been right at all this game?

Yep,

I saved a townie from a night kill
Outed you as a roleblocker
Have you pegged as scum
Have tabaha pegged as scum

Was right about Trucks being poison doc
Was right about Zero being cop and visiting stefl and being blocked (from one sentence)
Was right that Mario was not the right lynch for today even though I still though he was scum
Trucks AND Myself were the ones who figured out that Mario was the poisoner (just ask Trucks)
Was right about Radish

Only thing I wasn't right about was Linkz

@Bold 1 - No you didn't necessarily. Scum could have also targetted Trucks. 

@Italic 1 - No you didn't. Spurge claimed it himself, after you had claimed doctor. He outed himself, and even then it wasn't you that wanted everyone to claim.

@Underlined 1 - Wrong. Only one of them is scum- and I'm thinking it is Tabaha. 

@Bold 2 - True you were, but I think that was obvious considering his reaction to me questioning both doc's protecting Stefl. 

@Italiced 2 - Again true- but it wasn't exactly difficult. 

@Underlined 2 - When did you ever say you thought he was scum when I was saying we should lynch him? You said "dream on" and apart from that ignored me. 

@Bold 3 - How? I still dont understand this at all. 

@Italic 3 - Untrue, we have no evidence to suggest he is anything. 

This was pretty much all bull to try and make you look more town and that you were playing better. I do not trust you anymore then I did. 

That wasn't meant for you.
I just wanted to see what Spurge would refute and what he wouldn't.
I was hoping for a "too bad radish wasn't town", or "you were actually wrong about radish, so.."
He didn't specifically refute that I saved a townie though.

Also, answer me this. Early on day 3, one of spurge's first posts, he says he thinks I'm the poisoner.
This was said after Trucks said he was poisoned.
Later in the day, Spurge says he blocked me.
How could I be the poisoner if he blocked me?

spurgeonryan said:
whatever you say. I am spent arguing with you.

lol like you haven't been talking shit all game about me being bad at mafia.

You can give but you can't take it.

What a coward. Go run home then.

Oh, and DT.
How about Pezus scans FF?
Will that finally prove to you that I'm the doc?

In the future, if you have a question for someone don't leave them at L-1. :P

@Pezus
If I said I tracked spurge to zero instead it would have been a great plan. I just gambled and picked the wrong person. Oh well. lol

What would you have claimed as poisoner?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089