By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:
DarkThanatos said:

Whilst I have you here- what is your opinion on the whole Mario-FF scum fishing? 

Secondly, who do you think is towny and why? 

It was an interesting event that died away pretty quickly - I don't think it makes either of them necessarily town/scum, but it's worth noting for the future.

It's too early for me to say- for whatever reason, I haven't actually got a town read off anyone yet; you're all really scummy this round in my eyes. Zero is playing his eccentric self, so that makes me a little more confident that he could be town - most other players seem to be acting a little different, or maybe that's just because I took a little break from mafia

Don't take this like I'm tunneling you- that's not my intention. But that's a bit of a nothing reply :P 

Do you not have any suspicions or anything specific you can comment on now?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

So DT, you give a radish lynch your blessing? Or do you just want him to participate more?

I want him to participate more definately. I don't want to lynch him purely for lurking and a few scum vibes. His lack of opinion to comment on anyone except in a vague zero could be town maybe way gives me cause for concern. Seems like he is playing it really safe. Radish is more opinionated then this normally.
I would be willing to lynch radish if my opinion on him hasn't changed in a day. Right now- I don't want a mislynch. The lack of reveal means we need to be more careful then usual methinks.
I do want a lynch rather then a no-lynch at the end of the in game day. Because being a power heavy game, we can probably learn a lot from dead people, even if its no reveal.

What about you Linkz? Anyone you would give a lynch blessing to right now?

Yes, there is. First I'd like to do something for hat, because I bet he wishes he could:

Unvote

Vote: zero

Unvote

Now let that be the last of the suspicion for zero. For that matter, while prof is saying all of the right things to sound town, his ideas are scummy. But I'd rather go with pezus right now

Vote: pezus

Around the Network

"more"

Linkz, that logic
It made me smile :)

He's got you there Pezus ahah

That wasn't what you asked for. You have been scum so far, though it was only a feeling until just now.

And I could have interpreted that as why I voted on behalf of hat, or to elaborate on my thoughts on zero or prof. I voted you for reactions, and you delivered. Thanks.