By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Confirmed ps all stars will have additional characters as DLC

Tagged games:

TruckOSaurus said:
Aldro said:
Bet its someone like an Assassins Creed char.

Where is Solid Snake :(

Looking forward to the game though

In Brawl.

Exactly!

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/snake.html

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

samuship said:
Crash and Spyro confirmed, then? It's a shame, but at least they may be coming.

i wouldn't say confirmed but at least possible.   i hope at least a handful of dlc characters come via free DLC.  i like the idea of "freshing" up a game by introducing new characters/maps over time but i hope at least some are free.  probably too much to ask..

Oh, if we're throwing names out, then there's one guy I'd like to see more than anyone else at the moment:

(It helps that I'm playing through his best game again at the moment.  I get why he's not in because maybe Radec & Drake fill his spot, but seriously, pleaseeee)

Other than that: Cloud/Lightning, Crash, Spyro, Jill Valentine would be great.  I feel like it's going to be an uphill struggle to get them in, though.

kitler53 said:

i wouldn't say confirmed but at least possible.   i hope at least a handful of dlc characters come via free DLC.  i like the idea of "freshing" up a game by introducing new characters/maps over time but i hope at least some are free.  probably too much to ask..

I don't think free is beyond the realms of possibility.  I seem to remember Omar saying something about if they added Crash, it would be through free DLC.  Starhawk launched this year with free DLC as well, which is a decent sign.

Around the Network

More PS classic characters (that Sony retains rights to): like Blasto or Tomba

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Kresnik said:
kitler53 said:

I don't think free is beyond the realms of possibility.  I seem to remember Omar saying something about if they added Crash, it would be through free DLC.  Starhawk launched this year with free DLC as well, which is a decent sign.

perhaps, but perhaps not.  did UC3 have any free dlc?  i'm thinking no, right?

A PlayStation all stars cast needs.

Raziel
Lara Croft
Solid Snake
Kazuma Kiryu
Crash Bandicoot
Gabriel logan
Spyro
A Resident evil character
A FF character.

Can't believe they gave us two Coles over anyone of these guys.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Mr Khan said:
More PS classic characters (that Sony retains rights to): like Blasto or Tomba

call me cynical but i have a feeling we're going to see much more in the way of new characters launched along side new game releases.  maybe john marston when red dead redemption 2 releases?  or ellen page along side Beyond/TLoU..

I dont just want characters I want rivals. This way we get 2 for 1 ;)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share