By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Soriku vs. RolStoppable

I am guessing 12-14 well that's just the way I look at dtewi each time I read his posts.

Around the Network

Oooh. What a momentus occasion.

You know I was just 2 seconds from revealing my age from Soriku, but seeing this is such a hot topic I'll involve EVERYONE.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Here's a good one.

Soriku:
Hey, you have KH2 in your game collection but not KH1. Why?

Me: I used to have it, but the disc got badly scratched. And right before the battle with Xemnas >_>

Soriku: lol, Xemnas was in KH2. Do you mean Ansem?

Me: Yeah whatever.

Soriku: What are your favourite songs in KH 1/2?

Me: I dunno...wasn't really paying attention to the music. Couldn't name any songs.

Soriku: Oh, my favourites are *Soriku lists his favourite songs*

Me: I don't care.

Soriku: lol.

*cough* pm spammer *cough* How many pms do you get a day soriku?

I'm going to have to stock up on Soriku's favorite games to attract his attention, and get delicious PMs.

Around the Network

If there's enough demand, I might post my MontanaHatchet e-sex PM's :)

The Rendo ones were much funnier though.

Soriku said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I'm going to have to stock up on Soriku's favorite games to attract his attention, and get delicious PMs.

Attention...rising.

Buy Tales of Symphonia, Baten Kaitos Origins, and Zelda: TWW (all for GC).

I have those now spam me.

Last generation, I only really cared about the PS2 and the GC to a small extent. I didn't even know that the GC had RPGs so I found it pretty worthless outside of Nintendo titles, but I really did love Paper Mario: TTYD so much that I played it over and over. The Gamecube would have been dead to me much earlier without it.

As for Baten Kaitos, I'm not a large fan of card games and I heard the dialogue is terrible. Never played a Tales game, and I don't really care for the Zelda series. Could try Symphonia though.

I bought Tales of Symphonia for the GC and Soriku keeps on PMing me now. I think I may buy Baten Kaitos just so that we can have an epic convo like Rol and him did. Or maybe I can have an epic convo with Rol.

its a TIE