By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Soriku vs. RolStoppable

lol, I thought this was just another insanely stupid googlefight thread.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Soriku said:
MontanaHatchet said:
My one PM beats all of these!

Still, these are hilarious.

One PM?

What did you say?

It wasn't actually that hiliarious, but Rol brings it up at the most annoying moments.

How did I miss this thread, lol.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Soriku said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Soriku said:
MontanaHatchet said:
My one PM beats all of these!

Still, these are hilarious.

One PM?

What did you say?

It wasn't actually that hiliarious, but Rol brings it up at the most annoying moments.

Can you still tell me what you and Rol sent to each other? :P

I'll let his Austrian ass do the honors.

Can this be the thread where we all post our Soriku PM's? I've got some good ones :)

Around the Network

I will also post some pm's soriku sent me.

Well one time soriku pmed for my wii friend code. Then a week later he pmed me again for my wii friend code, and when I told him I already gave it to him the week before he didn't remember until I quoted it. I guess that is the funniest pm I got from him. So soriku you better start spamming some new peoples pms.

Actually checking through those pm's made me feel bad. I think I am being too hard with poor soriku,in one of those pm's I called him a bastard,I don't think friends insult each other.

Right now me and Soriku are in a PM battle to determine what my age is!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Right now me and Soriku are in a PM battle to determine what my age is!

I'm going to guess 17 or 18. Not too old though.