By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Respected" members on this site acting like fanboys on N4G.

They're complete idiots but then again its not like that wasn't already obvious. Some have spent years crafting the fine art of trolling and baiting subtly so as not to get banned on one post but constantly over many posts each day proving they only have an agenda to cause trouble. No point calling them out as they'll just stalk you on here. I mainly notice the Sony fans as there is more of them but there is some special Nintendo and Microsoft fans too though...

Around the Network

Respect should be based on profile views..

mM
bonkers1978 said:
Post some examples please.

Can't give names or examples, just have a trawl through yourself. I'm sure some interesting remarks will pop up.

leo-j said:
HesAPooka said:
Today I Learned thousands of posts on VGchartz = respected member.

You're almost at 1000..

I'm at 200 something. Quite a long way to go till I'm respected. 

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

You are such a tease, I am not going to view each article on N4G. *switches tabs*

EDIT: Just viewed today's hottest topics, non of vgchartz members left comments. This is boring.

Around the Network

Post some quotes with the names deleted?

Im sure he cant post quotes because most are his own

slowmo said:
They're complete idiots but then again its not like that wasn't already obvious. Some have spent years crafting the fine art of trolling and baiting subtly so as not to get banned on one post but constantly over many posts each day proving they only have an agenda to cause trouble. No point calling them out as they'll just stalk you on here. I mainly notice the Sony fans as there is more of them but there is some special Nintendo and Microsoft fans too though...

Yes this is exactly what I mean. I still find myself even after 10 years+ of posting on forums, getting annoyed beyond belief at some of the stuff I read here. It can only be pure flaimbait like you say, but these people are allowed to carry on doing it. It just takes one moment of weakness to let it drive you bananas.

There are a few "special" ones for Microsoft and Nintendo I agree, but I find those special ones are much fewer, and less skilled in the trolling. For example the Microsoft fanboys are often just blind stupid fanboys akin to clowns. The Sony ones, like you describe have had years of training in a Trolling Ninja Dojo and can use potions to make their trolling invisible.

Or so it feels.

Why you can't post the names???

Train wreck said:
Im sure he cant post quotes because most are his own

Free to quote anything in my post histroy, you only dodgy stuff you will find of me in this context is a few posts answering the people who are doing what I'm talking about. I don't troll knowingly, if I'm wrong, it's because I'm wrong. Not because I'm laying a nasty trap for some sucker to walk in and get themselves banned by insulting me for being a retard on one hand, but having a master plan on the other. The two don't go together.