By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

pezus said:
RolStoppable said:

That doesn't make cop and watcher overpowered, especially when you have a two-shot strongman to kill both roles regardless of doc protection.

My god, it looks like you honestly believe that the mafia wasn't overpowered in this game.

uhm, what makes us able to tell who they are?

Say tabaha scanned hatmoza Night One. He would have felt safe to claim since the doctor was still around but you guys could have killed him still, no sweat about it.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

I will say that since you guys didn't have miller and we didn't have a godfather, the cop was in general overpowered - as was the watcher.

Our only role that wasn't limited was the bus driver.

Look closely at the post above, Night One with one role you guys:

- Neutralized any potential Tracker
- Created a potential false Guilty Scan on Spurge for the Cop
- Created a potential false Innocent Scan on Stefl for the Cop
- Create a potential false Track of Spurge killing me

All you had to do is chose a target that wasn't likely to be Watched.

And think of what would have happened after the events - you will realize that the bus driver would have been outed; after which things would not have been as bad as you make it seem.

Are you really that blind to how powerful what I've just described is? Picking someone who's not likely to be Watched is real easy, especially here where players have reputations and Night One targets are predictable.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
pezus said:
RolStoppable said:

That doesn't make cop and watcher overpowered, especially when you have a two-shot strongman to kill both roles regardless of doc protection.

My god, it looks like you honestly believe that the mafia wasn't overpowered in this game.

uhm, what makes us able to tell who they are?

Say tabaha scanned hatmoza Night One. He would have felt safe to claim since the doctor was still around but you guys could have killed him still, no sweat about it.

So you are saying the inability to play follow the cop is what makes bus driver a bad role?

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

I will say that since you guys didn't have miller and we didn't have a godfather, the cop was in general overpowered - as was the watcher.

Our only role that wasn't limited was the bus driver.

Look closely at the post above, Night One with one role you guys:

- Neutralized any potential Tracker
- Created a potential false Guilty Scan on Spurge for the Cop
- Created a potential false Innocent Scan on Stefl for the Cop
- Create a potential false Track of Spurge killing me

All you had to do is chose a target that wasn't likely to be Watched.

And think of what would have happened after the events - you will realize that the bus driver would have been outed; after which things would not have been as bad as you make it seem.

Are you really that blind to how powerful what I've just described is? Picking someone who's not likely to be Watched is real easy, especially here where players have reputations and Night One targets are predictable.

First of all, all four of those is not possible together. Only innocent or guilty at once is possible, and if by any chance both happen, then the town is already overpowered.

Next, you guys didn't even have a tracker.

Never putting a bus driver in my games again is the lesson I have learnt haha

Around the Network

Lol at all the anger :D

RolStoppable said:
mantlepiecek said:

Non-consecutive.

And it doesn't matter if he is dead if his results are accurate. You expect the mafia to accurately aim at the Doc and cop with their strongman, but town should be expected to make mistakes?

Cop and watcher first need to target the right persons in order to retrieve evidence. If one of the four mafiosi gets caught and lynched, the strongman can take out a powerful town role with guarantee. And if cop and watcher play badly and hint at their power roles, then they can be taken out before they are able to deliver a single guilty result.

If a cop plays bad then he deserves it. A strongman exists to basically kill someone who is protected, he still can't kill a commuter.

And you don't need to be a powerful town role to catch scum. Implying that a strongman can waste his kill on a vanilla townie as well, like it happened.

Yoshiya said:
Never putting a bus driver in my games again is the lesson I have learnt haha

Please don't put the vigilante mason either. Or an sk mason.

pezus said:
It seems to me like you all just want the bus driver to be completely ineffective. The fact that he can change results is not reason for him being overpowered imo.

What surprises me is that we have been playing against bus drivers for - what now, 10 games? Hilarious that when he has been used to cripple town is when he is overpowered.

mantlepiecek said:
pezus said:
It seems to me like you all just want the bus driver to be completely ineffective. The fact that he can change results is not reason for him being overpowered imo.

What surprises me is that we have been playing against bus drivers for - what now, 10 games? Hilarious that when he has been used to cripple town is when he is overpowered.

I've stated that it's overpowered (in the hands of Mafia) every single time it's been used.

Signature goes here!