By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

Well at least he suspected the wrong people and didn't keep me on the "town" or "confirmed town" list the whole game. Even zero did that just before the end lulz

spurge panicked on Day 4 and handed you the win with his vote. It didn't really matter if people were suspecting you or not, Day 4 should have all been about lynching mantle, the obvious scum.

People who are in the dead thread do not get to talk about obvious scum.

Around the Network

And spurge did play well this game. I think he did play the best amongst town. Maybe tabaha otherwise, but I never thought he was town.

Mafia day talk was allowed!! Ah, HELL NO.
I cant believe this. All this time they were planning in the middle of the frkn day.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Well done Scum Played it well.
It'll be interesting to check out the Mafia thread.

I'll create the sign-up for round 49 now?
I would be interesting in hosting the next game, if no-one has already called it?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

I was being super nice to Yoshi in the mason thread >_>

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Oh look, proof Bus Driver is broken, right there in the Mafia thread:

Tracker targets Stefl->sees whatever spurge does instead.
Tracker targets spurge->sees "spurge" visiting Trucks.
Tracker targets Trucks->sees whatever Trucks does.

Watcher targets Stefl->sees anyone that visits spurge + Me
Watcher targets spurge->sees anyone that visits Stefl + Me
Watcher targets Trucks->sees Stefl visit Trucks + anyone else that visits.

Cop targets Stefl->Innocent(assuming spurge scans innocent)
Cop targets spurge->Guilty

Signature goes here!

I'd like to point out that Radish was responsible for balancing. Having never had a busdriver in a game I had no idea how powerful they were so it was up to him to tell me what I needed to balance it with. My only experience of playing mafia I was also allowed to Daytalk, hence why I allowed it this game.

Whenever I host again, I'll take all this into consideration (I'll also be far less lenient).
Anyway, awards and flavour should be up when I get home, got an essay to write now ;-;

Yoshiya said:
I'd like to point out that Radish was responsible for balancing. Having never had a busdriver in a game I had no idea how powerful they were so it was up to him to tell me what I needed to balance it with. My only experience of playing mafia I was also allowed to Daytalk, hence why I allowed it this game.

Next time ask someone else. I like radish, but i wouldn't trust him with my left shoe.

TruckOSaurus said:
Oh look, proof Bus Driver is broken, right there in the Mafia thread:

Tracker targets Stefl->sees whatever spurge does instead.
Tracker targets spurge->sees "spurge" visiting Trucks.
Tracker targets Trucks->sees whatever Trucks does.

Watcher targets Stefl->sees anyone that visits spurge + Me
Watcher targets spurge->sees anyone that visits Stefl + Me
Watcher targets Trucks->sees Stefl visit Trucks + anyone else that visits.

Cop targets Stefl->Innocent(assuming spurge scans innocent)
Cop targets spurge->Guilty

All is fair when you win lol.

tabaha said:
damn i was so useless this round

You are always useless ( ¬‿¬)