By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

Mason thread.

http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/6kykeueh8cQ3i

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
That's not true though. A bus driver isn't broken. It can only be used perfectly if the user is clever. At best it can render a doctor useless.

No, it punished me for giving you one more day to live because the cop was either you or tabaha.

Bus driver is broken and punish town roles for making a correct call.

Its like having a vengeful mafia who kills a player if lynched.

Once again - it is not. A bus driver is usually found out. It just so happens we managed to keep it secret.

What we did was take a significant risk and it paid off. Moreover, the town was wayyyyyyyyyy overpowered. With the bus driver, we managed to somewhat win.

4 investigative roles, a doctor, a vigilante, a player who kept posting after night, another who did the same, both whom should have been modkilled, and you are telling me we played cheap? Or a busdriver shouldn't have existed.

You guys aren't looking at it considering all things. Or maybe you guys don't know everything, in which case once yoshiya tells you everything you will know.

mantlepiecek said:

4 investigative roles, a doctor, a vigilante, a player who kept posting after night, another who did the same, both whom should have been modkilled, and you are telling me we played cheap? Or a busdriver shouldn't have existed.

4 mafia.

2xshot hitman, buss driver and an Executioner. Come one man. Thats just too overpowering.
And you shouldnt list a vig as a plus for the town...specially if the scum got a bus driver.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

damn i was so useless this round

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:

4 mafia.

2xshot hitman, buss driver and an Executioner. Come one man. Thats just too overpowering.
And you shouldnt list a vig as a plus for the town...specially if the scum got a bus driver.

I don't remember if we can use the strongman along with the normal kill, but I don't think that was the case.

So that so called 2-x hitman was nothing. As for the bus driver, it is very difficult to know the target of the vigilante.

The executioner was 2-shot, non consecutive.

Basically, all we did was use the executioner and bus driver to its best and we won.

pezus said:
Why is the busdriver suddenly a problem now? He was used very effectively this game, that is all. I've never seen people make so much of a deal because of a bus driver. You made the wrong choice, deal with it

I made the wrong choice of targeting a mafia ? How does that work ?

You mean i should have killed tabaha so that my kill will be redirected to mantle ? 

A Buss driver is always effective and it doesnt take good skills to use it becouse the mafia group is a small one.

And people should know that I do take a long time to re-read - if you guys were there when I was substitute town the same thing happened.

mantlepiecek said:

Basically, all we did was use the executioner and bus driver to its best and we won.

You wouldnt be saying that if you were town.

More fair would be making a town half vanilla and half PGOs.